Pakistani teen thanks PM Modi's govt for heart transplant in Chennai; mother says 'came to India without money...'

Gollum

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Because he is speaking from a seat of power as 1000s listen to him of Friday congregations. It is true that many who listen to such people believe that donating organs or blood is haram in Islam while there is no restrictions on receiving . Data is evident on this .

According to a similarly large number of Muslim scholars organ donation is not permitted. They consider that organ donation compromises the special honour accorded to man and this cannot be allowed whatever the cost. Scholars, such as the Islamic Fiqh Academy of India, allow live donations only.”

https://nhsbtmediaservices.blob.core.windows.net/organ-donation-assets/pdfs/islam_and_organ_donation_urdu.pdf

Oh I understand and condemn what he is saying. I would just not hold it against the child or the doctors who performed the procedure to save her life.

4 hours ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Oh I understand and condemn what he is saying. I would just not hold it against the child or the doctors who performed the procedure to save her life.

Unfortunately we live in a world of groups, nations, peoples and communities. There are consequences even if one is not directly the cause. 

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

Well dmk is not equal to Tamil. Someone in dmk says something *ing this site the usual suspects will be out spewing Tamil hate. It’s disgusting to read. Provide specifics on what a dmk party spokesperson said or what a Tamil nary govt spokesperson said that is anti Hindu or anti India, that can be a proper discussion. 

Man I have nothing against Tamilnadu at all, in fact I support CSK in the IPL. I am only against DMK the political party. We both had this exact same discussion earlier too, I am not going to repeat myself.

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@Gollum @AuxiliA

Listen to this Baki mullah. He is saying that the Muslim girl will get shahadat after the transplant as Allah will be khush for making a kaffir’s heart bow to him. But the donor not believing in Allah will still be damned. What kids of thought is this? How can one be all magnanimous and peace offering to someone thinking like this? Only one should be an idiot to do so.

Pakistani 'second hand' Muslims are the most morally bankrupt people on the Earth. Their Jahalat is unparalleled. 

They are actually the biggest blot on Islam. 

Even many Arab nations have realised this now and don't want to engage with them anymore. 

10 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Unfortunately we live in a world of groups, nations, peoples and communities. There are consequences even if one is not directly the cause. 

Agreed. In my own naively stupid way, I am hoping it can change.

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Agreed. In my own naively stupid way, I am hoping it can change.

Nobody here is resenting that a life was saved, but don't like the PR associated with it and also the attention given to false sense of pride in regional exceptionalism by some quarters.