Pakistani teen thanks PM Modi's govt for heart transplant in Chennai; mother says 'came to India without money...'

LINK

Your take on this? Came without money, everything free (some trust in Chennai raised the money), heart arranged from Delhi. 

I may sound harsh but I think we should stop this aman ki asha crap and free treatment for Pakistani patients. When  so many Indian patients die without receiving organs, when free treatment in private hospitals is rarely provided for our patients. 

Why don't Pakistanis look elsewhere? I am sure there are good hospitals in other Muslim countries, never mind the West. Go to  Saudi, UAE, Turkey, Malaysia. Us kafirs are so bad in their book but they can come to India for organs of the same kafirs (Muslims including Indian ones never donate organs but gladly accept them, that's a different topic altogether)? 

Will moves like this stop their hate for us? Will they stop supporting terrorism because of this? What do we achieve from this? I only see more vitriol from their side on social media, forget gratitude or any positive feelings.

Many international patients come to India but don't see us extend our free services to Bangladeshis, Africans, South East Asians? 

But when it comes to enemy country Pakistan, everything is free for them, entire GOI machinery will synchronize to smoothen the process, we'll arrange private planes for them, best doctors available 24x7, organ transplant, etc. Other Indian patients can go to hell, we'll treat them like vermin, but nah we need pats on our back from a handful of Pakistanis who'll anyway go back to wishing for our destruction the day after tomorrow. This bending over backwards just for one country is disgraceful. 

What exactly has changed since Pathankot, Uri, Pulwama? There were terror attacks in Kashmir the last week by Pakistanis, one of our migrant brothers lost his life. What exactly is the policy of Modi govt? I remember Sushma Swaraj doing this nautanki for stranded Pakistanis and Pak patients she was external affairs minister @Lone Wolf. at least Congressis don't mislead the public, they say aman ki asha and do it. BJP postures differently but still does it, now there are talks of Pakistanis being allowed in our films. 

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Many international patients come to India but don't see us extend our free services to Bangladeshis, Africans, South East Asians? 

But when it comes to enemy country Pakistan, everything is free for them, entire GOI machinery will synchronize to smoothen the process, we'll arrange private planes for them, best doctors available 24x7, organ transplant, etc. Other Indian patients can go to hell, we'll treat them like vermin, but nah we need pats on our back from a handful of Pakistanis who'll anyway go back to wishing for our destruction the day after tomorrow. This bending over backwards just for one country is disgraceful. 

What exactly has changed since Pathankot, Uri, Pulwama? There were terror attacks in Kashmir the last week by Pakistanis, one of our migrant brothers lost his life. What exactly is the policy of Modi govt? I remember Sushma Swaraj doing this nautanki for stranded Pakistanis and Pak patients she was external affairs minister @Lone Wolf. at least Congressis don't mislead the public, they say aman ki asha and do it. BJP postures differently but still does it, now there are talks of Pakistanis being allowed in our films. 

Under Modi G not minorities not Indians but seems like Paxtanis have first claim on our country's resources. 

In Kitab I reckon they prohibited organ transplant...   How many Muslims donate blood?  Single digits would be right answer...  Yet they seek Hindoo blood at the time of their need. 

Also this may be part of Another diplomatic post election aman ki asha tamasha type groundwork being laid...  He will hug Shareefs and then US diplomats will shed tears of joy in the background. 

Then the cycle repeats.  He has a baniya mentality after all. 

I wouldn't put anything past him after Pathankot terror attack... And ISI invitation. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

Reddit subs like r/TamilNadu are usually ultra leftist, Pak loving.

Many posted their experiences about their relatives/friends not receiving organs in time causing death, the waiting lists apparently run into several years, very difficult this procurement of heart. Not for Pakistanis I suppose, news like this were so common in Sushma years, really thought we had started prioritizing our people in last few years. Guess I was wrong. 

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Under Modi G not minorities not Indians but seems like Paxtanis have first claim on our country's resources. 

In Kitab I reckon they prohibited organ transplant...   How many Muslims donate blood?  Single digits would be right answer...  Yet they seek Hindoo blood at the time of their need. 

Also this may be part of Another diplomatic post election aman ki asha tamasha type groundwork being laid...  He will hug Shareefs and then US diplomats will shed tears of joy in the background. 

I wouldn't put anything past him after Pathankot terror attack... And ISI invitation. 

After Sharif Coming to swearing-in ceremony , Pulwama has he hugged the Pakistani PMs like Imran or Shabaz? BJP has 0 interactions with Pak or Aman ki assoholes unlike Congressis who go to Pakand ask them to eliminate Modi. 

This medical diplomacy is like using our soft power, like Bollywood who would lay red carpet to Pakistani artists. India is aspiring to rise above petty regional conflicts but it is still a poor country. I don’t see a official promotion of medical assistance to Pakistanis from GoI , just from some private institutions doing it for god knows what reason, maybe fame or newsworthy material 

28 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Reddit subs like r/TamilNadu are usually ultra leftist, Pak loving.

Many posted their experiences about their relatives/friends not receiving organs in time causing death, the waiting lists apparently run into several years, very difficult this procurement of heart. Not for Pakistanis I suppose, news like this were so common in Sushma years, really thought we had started prioritizing our people in last few years. Guess I was wrong. 

There is no hard data to suggest the Indians are being denied organ transplants and Pakistanis are getting it!coming to India by droves . Anecdotal evidences serve to set a narrative. Recently, we lost a relative waiting for a kidney transplant in India, none from his family was receptive 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yaar yaha bhi bas Modi ko hi gaali de le lol

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

And the person to change all this is Rahul Gandhi. 

Man that's such a stupid take from top to bottom, especially by your standards. Did the GoI pay for this girl's treatment? No it was some stupid private organisation. What should Modi do? Tell them publicly not to help a dying girl?

It's already far more tougher for Pakistani to get an Indian visa now than ever before. They got far lesser visas in 2023WC than they got in the 2011WC which was not long after Mumbai attacks. This was an extreme medical case hence the visa was granted.

Pakistan is at it's lowest vis a vis India ever in it's history. They have almost given up on Kashmir now, which was never the case before. Arab countries support us over Pak under Modi, even on Kashmir issue. This was unimaginable 10 years ago.

Small scale terror attacks will always keep on happening as long as Islamic terror exists on Earth. Look at how many terror attacks are happening in Pak now and also in rest of the World. 

Can't believe you are praising Congress here. Had they been in power 370 would still be in place, Bollywood would be have been swamped by Pakistanis. They might have even eased trade barriers with Pak providing oxygen to their economy. 

No other PM has handled Pak issue better than what Modi has done, not even Indira (who lost on the Shimla agreement table).

I could go on and on ...

16 minutes ago, AuxiliA said:

Man that's such a stupid take from top to bottom, especially by your standards. Did the GoI pay for this girl's treatment? No it was some stupid private organisation. What should Modi do? Tell them publicly not to help a dying girl?

It's already far more tougher for Pakistani to get an Indian visa now than ever before. They got far lesser visas in 2023WC than they got in the 2011WC which was not long after Mumbai attacks. This was an extreme medical case hence the visa was granted.

Pakistan is at it's lowest vis a vis India ever in it's history. They have almost given up on Kashmir now, which was never the case before. Arab countries support us over Pak under Modi, even on Kashmir issue. This was unimaginable 10 years ago.

Small scale terror attacks will always keep on happening as long as Islamic terror exists on Earth. Look at how many terror attacks are happening in Pak now and also in rest of the World. 

Can't believe you are praising Congress here. Had they been in power 370 would still be in place, Bollywood would be have been swamped by Pakistanis. They might have even eased trade barriers with Pak providing oxygen to their economy. 

No other PM has handled Pak issue better than what Modi has done, not even Indira (who lost on the Shimla agreement table).

I could go on and on ...

Where did I praise Congress? 

Here the government could have denied visa. Now they can send ED behind that trust and investigate the motive behind their funding. Certain lines have to be drawn when it comes to dealing with the enemy, make an example out of these people so that future Aman ki asha types think twice. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

Where did I praise Congress? 

Here the government could have denied visa. Now they can send ED behind that trust and investigate the motive behind their funding. Certain lines have to be drawn when it comes to dealing with the enemy, make an example out of these people so that future Aman ki asha types think twice. 

Bhai ab kya election chhod ke Modi ek heart patient bacchi ke pichhe lage?

That would look utterly cheap considering the humanitarian nature of this case.

Leave it. Hua to hua..

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Bhai ab kya election chhod ke Modi ek heart patient bacchi ke pichhe lage?

That would look utterly cheap considering the humanitarian nature of this case.

Leave it. Hua to hua..

No need. Just a blanket ban on visas to all Pakistanis. Let their Ummah friends help them. Us kaafirs are cheap, intolerant, bigoted, so be it......let them whine before international media outlets.

I want Indian patients to get preference, then those from friendly countries, then neutral countries. Is it too much to ask for?

28 minutes ago, Gollum said:

No need. Just a blanket ban on visas to all Pakistanis. Let their Ummah friends help them. Us kaafirs are cheap, intolerant, bigoted, so be it......let them whine before international media outlets.

I want Indian patients to get preference, then those from friendly countries, then neutral countries. Is it too much to ask for?

That was my pet peeve with Ms Swaraj , responding Pakistani on  SM for medical help. 

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

LINK

Your take on this? Came without money, everything free (some trust in Chennai raised the money), heart arranged from Delhi. 

I may sound harsh but I think we should stop this aman ki asha crap and free treatment for Pakistani patients. When  so many Indian patients die without receiving organs, when free treatment in private hospitals is rarely provided for our patients. 

Why don't Pakistanis look elsewhere? I am sure there are good hospitals in other Muslim countries, never mind the West. Go to  Saudi, UAE, Turkey, Malaysia. Us kafirs are so bad in their book but they can come to India for organs of the same kafirs (Muslims including Indian ones never donate organs but gladly accept them, that's a different topic altogether)? 

Will moves like this stop their hate for us? Will they stop supporting terrorism because of this? What do we achieve from this? I only see more vitriol from their side on social media, forget gratitude or any positive feelings.

Yeah this is not a fault of paxtanis or any foreigner. its the fault of our govt to let foreigneres in and receive free treatment that too a heart transplant and many Indians not receive the same. I thought modi is supposed to stop this curry favroing. I guess its all a joke then. Don't even start about TN people's response. Its going towards the left. I know we don't have the problems of religious division in TN. I'm hoping it stays that way.

Unfortunately for that idiot poster on twiiter, its probably not the right that he needs to worry about but the left. If he is so proud about TN being non-communal, he should ask his non-minority friends to stop talking about other states persecuting their kind. You don't see TN hindus worry about kashmiri pandits

6 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

I could go on and on ...

What Modi has done in the issues you sighted are great. No doubt about it. But how come this pakistani girl get the heart transplant in a private hospital with no money? In the medical cases that I have witnessed personally, the hospitals inform patients that they or their family must pay in advance before entering the operation theatre.

Looks like the head himself and others pitched in. Would he help the nearby platform dweller if he has an heart attack. And he also managed to find a heart donor in the midst. There is a cue for heart transplants if I'm not wrong. Lucky girl. Sometimes, we as a nation are affected by stockholm syndrome.

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Looks like the head himself and others pitched in. Would he help the nearby platform dweller if he has an heart attack. And he also managed to find a heart donor in the midst. There is a cue for heart transplants if I'm not wrong. Lucky girl. Sometimes, we as a nation are affected by stockholm syndrome.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Thank the Papa of our nation the great Mahatma Ganduji for this big heartedness towards the Pakistanis. 

Love your enemies even if they hate you. Help them first even before helping yourself. If they still decide to kill you, oblige and put your neck forward. That's what Hindu Dharma teaches us according to Bapu.