Most Punchable Faces XI

Inspired by this link http://www.cricket.mailliw.com/archives/2008/06/02/most-punchable-faces-xi/ Name an XI, each of whom you'd like to punch (or slap) the most My XI: Matthew Hayden Andrew Strauss Ricky Ponting Michael Clarke Mohammed Hafeez Dinesh Karthik Shoaib Akhtar James Anderson Andre Nel Sreesanth Glenn McGrath (had to include him, even tho hes retired) 12th man: Arjun Yadav (Hyderabad captain)

mark boucher sledging taibu? that was just cheap...id include him (though I included Karthik)
maybe kamran akmal could be included after cheating in the recent ind-pak match or even parthiv patel for costing india 2 test series wins over australia
I rarely say this' date=' but what a waste of a thread. At the end of the day these guys are professional sportsmen and some might not play the game with the best sportsmen spirit, but why go around fantasizing about punching them?[/quote'] yea all of them are sportsmen but some of them can be real ar$eholes. players from the XI that I made just piss me off, but it doesnt mean I don't respect their achievements, its just that I don't like their personality and I'd love to punch the daylights out of them just make up an XI that you'd wanna get into a fight with, otherwise dont post anything on this thread, mate

Sreesanth, Sreesanth, Sreesanth, Sreesanth, Sreesanth, Sreesanth, Sreesanth, Sreesanth, Sreesanth, Sreesanth, Sreesanth “Aggressiveness is not barking at the opponent. Aggressiveness is wat makes one to be respected by the opponent by their fearless and flawless performance.”

um... not many that I'd love to paste... but definitely there will be lotsa aussies - both their players and umpires :D Also, lol how pathetic does Akmal look? :P Even my dad, who supports Pak just because I want them to lose so badly laughs at Akmal's stupid ass face :haha: