Records are tumbling .... Congrats !!!!(ICF mentioned on Cricinfo)

Guest Hiten.

Hi guys, came to the site through the cricinfo mention and to be truthful i have been completely disappointed, the website seems obsessed with paksitani players and is downright racist and there seems to be no modding at all. In fact i am surprised to see that the bangla forums seem to be much more professional, mature and actually discuss cricket.

Hi guys' date=' came to the site through the cricinfo mention and to be truthful i have been completely disappointed, the website seems obsessed with paksitani players and is downright racist and there seems to be no modding at all. In fact i am surprised to see that the bangla forums seem to be much more professional, mature and actually discuss cricket.[/quote'] 1)if you read properly, you will realize that our guys dont cross the line... everything is done for fun. 2)there is no intense hatred for a religion or country in our forum 3)kids need a school teacher to control them. we dont... we can take care of ourselves 4)no body banned you after u said these words
Hi guys' date=' came to the site through the cricinfo mention and to be truthful i have been completely disappointed, [b']the website seems obsessed with paksitani players and is downright racist and there seems to be no modding at all. In fact i am surprised to see that the bangla forums seem to be much more professional, mature and actually discuss cricket.
:omg: are u seriously talking abt us..and pls dont go by wat was posted before the last ODI..that was jus plain humour and nothing more..if u stay long enuf u wud know how gud this site is..
Hi guys' date=' came to the site through the cricinfo mention and to be truthful i have been completely disappointed, the website seems obsessed with paksitani players and is downright racist and there seems to be no modding at all. In fact i am surprised to see that the bangla forums seem to be much more professional, mature and actually discuss cricket.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: U r so funny ! :omg:
Hi guys' date=' came to the site through the cricinfo mention and to be truthful i have been completely disappointed, the website seems obsessed with paksitani players and is downright racist and there seems to be no modding at all. In fact i am surprised to see that the bangla forums seem to be much more professional, mature and actually discuss cricket.[/quote'] You have been here for approximately 5 minutes and you have already passed judgement on us based on the handful of posts you have read ? Wow.

Wow, great stuff ! Thanks Cricinfo and Sriram Veera for clogging up our servers !!! :D

Site was down for a while...with many new users' date=' probably the hosting servers need to scale up to handle more and more concurrent users? Varun or Rajeev might know more.[/quote'] Ravi's the one handling (paying for) the server hosting, and I believe we have a pretty powerful host. Although if the influx of users is going to be onthe same level as cricinfo, then obviously we'll have to take it up a notch.

During the BD-Pakistan match, I noticed that George Binoy had plugged the two forums, and as a result both had crashed. Sriram Veera was commentating on the India-Pakistan league match. I wrote to him requesting a plug. It's not an exaggeration to say that several Cricinfo authors browse this forum, for the simple reason that this the leading Indian fan-forum and as journos, they need to have a finger on the pulse of fans. I was confident that we's get a mention. We did. Not during that match, but in the next one against BD. I was on a conference in Paris (what a city!), and missed the deluge of posters, but noted the goings-on with some delight from Gambo's email. Thank you, Sriram. If you guys have opinions on cricket or anything else that excites you, please don't keep it to yourself. If you believe in this place, remember that nothing worthwhile was ever achieved through apathy. We are a great site, and we deserve great posters. So there!