Bangladesh Tour of India and BCCI

Bangladesh Got its Test Status in 2000...and since then we have gone there 3 times ? for full tour and many times for ODIs... but BCCI is yet to invite them to visit India...they were to visit india in 2005 or 2006..and BCCI postponed it.. and now in FTP....god knows when they are scheduled to play India in India... although BCCI do take along Bangladesh...and act in its favour and for its betterment.... Indian team is in so much demand for foreign tours...all the countries want to host india for matches... as its increases the TV rights of host country by 5-6 folds... and recognizing that Bangladesh Board needs cash to improve infrastructure in its country...have visited Bangladesh many times...and making Bangladesh board richer by Millions of $$$$ each time... India have always had a soft corner for Bangladeshis...Be it playing the biggest role in giving them freedom from Pakistan or facilitating the Test status in ICC....yet they crib aout BCCI and are infidel towards India.. They want to visit India for a tour....and accuse BCCI for not hosting them even once in 8 years now.. IMO..BCCI should organise a full tour for Bangladeshis in India....even if the tour goes in loss...( I doubt it ) Just a Test and ODI in calcutta will recover the whole tour expenses ... BCCI should shed this habit of evaluating each tour for its worth in $$$$$$...

i dont think he said he will score a 200 in ODI when asked by some idiot about a possible double hundred in ODI sehwag commented yes he would like to score a 200 in ODI, our lovely media then put whole bunch of masala and result was 'sehwag vows to score a 200 in ODI'.

BCCI has done BD lots of good turns in the past. They invited them and Kenya for a tri-series in India back in 1998. And then, quite famously, Dalmiya campaigned for their test status which was given to them in 2000. We were their opposition in their inaugural test. BCCI invited them to participate in the Duleep Trophy back in 2005. I would say that BCCI has done more for Bangladesh than any other board in the world.

i dont think he said he will score a 200 in ODI when asked by some idiot about a possible double hundred in ODI sehwag commented yes he would like to score a 200 in ODI' date=' our lovely media then put whole bunch of masala and result was 'sehwag vows to score a 200 in ODI'.[/quote'] thats just what happened. sehwag only said that "he wants to hit a odi 200". that statement of sehwag was twisted too much by the media. there is a lot of difference between these 2 statements - "i want to hit a odi 200" & "i will hit a odi 200". sehwag said the 1st statement & media picked up the other one
thats just what happened. sehwag only said that "he wants to hit a odi 200". that statement of sehwag was twisted too much by the media. there is a lot of difference between these 2 statements - "i want to hit a odi 200" & "i will hit a odi 200". sehwag said the 1st statement & media picked up the other one
but nothing can beat how Ishant's words were twisted. Ishant was asked who is his fav actress he said katrina kaif. Next day news was Ishant in love with katrina, 3rd day it was Ishant wants to marry katrina , next i heard someone asking katrina if he also loves Ishant and will she marry him. Following day i saw a report on Salman's past affairs and his relation with katrina followed by piece on which cricket is going around with which actress and how Sreesanth proposed to some actress (forgot her name she was ms world or ms universe)
but nothing can beat how Ishant's words were twisted. Ishant was asked who is his fav actress he said katrina kaif. Next day news was Ishant in love with katrina' date=' 3rd day it was Ishant wants to marry katrina , next i heard someone asking katrina if he also loves Ishant and will she marry him. Following day i saw a report on Salman's past affairs and his relation with katrina followed by piece on which cricket is going around with which actress and how Sreesanth proposed to some actress ([b']forgot her name she was ms world or ms universe)
it was Priyanka i think... but seriously only a stupid girl wud get into sobsanthi....
You can reconstruct the question and answer from this : Journo : Do you think it is possible (for you) to score a 200 in ODIs ? VS : It is certainly not easy to score a double-century in one-dayers, but it is also not impossible..... If I stay at the crease for 50 overs, I can score a double-century. In fact, a lot of batsmen can do it provided they bat full 50 overs He gave the "correct" answer and is neither boasting or being an idiot.
the way sehwag started off in the odi against pak' date=' he could have hit a 200 that day. he had made 89 & missed out on the 200 by only 111 runs.
:haha::hysterical: 111 runs gap, n u sayin he missed 200 :winky: when he gets 10, u'll say he missed by 190 :hysterical: