One man you can count on to murder Mendis in the future test series

The best players of spin we have: Sachin, dada, Laxman, Dravid. I am not much worried about the tests, but in ODIs I guess we should get dada back to counter Mendis. Dada can come in place of Pathan. Dada is definitely a better all rounder than IKP.

its ridiculous how people are reacting and opening threads after threads...instead of posting in some related threads... Mendis is great talent no doubt..and it will take time for players to adjust to his style of bowling.... so to expect players to "murder" mendis bowling in the upcoming test series is far setched..and people should have some common sense...before asking stupid childish questions...

i think he is more of the Kumble kind as in he ll be at u ball after ball but he wudnt turn that much..he has these nice variations that makes him unpredictable but im sure teams around the world wud eventually figure him..and im sure v are going to be the first to do that..either v do that or fall victims again in august..but shd be a mouth watering prospect..the fab 4 Vs this guy

okay let me put it this way for all of you players whom u can count on to irritate and play out mendis with ease are:- Dravid, Tendulkar, Ganguly, Laxman Player who can destroy his bowling just one man, Sehwag. and may be dhoni too.
u can add gambhir in the 1st list as well. he can play mendis with ease