One man you can count on to murder Mendis in the future test series

u can add gambhir in the 1st list as well. he can play mendis with ease
no. he hasn't really proved himself that much. though i concur with anyone who say that he plays spin well but all these 4 greats dravid, tnedulkar, laxman and ganguly have played lot of tests and over and over they have played spinnerz from around the world with ease. however gambhir is yet to prove himself in test matches and hence i won't put his name down there as of now. he has shown patience to play spin in odi's and not in tests however you have to have a lot more patience to play spin in test matches when bowlers keep bowling for a long spell. i am yet to see that from gambhir. hence he can't be placed in class of dravid, tendulkar, laxman and ganguly
no. he hasn't really proved himself that much. though i concur with anyone who say that he plays spin well but all these 4 greats dravid, tnedulkar, laxman and ganguly have played lot of tests and over and over they have played spinner from around the world with ease. however gambhir is yet to prove himself in test matches and hence i won't put his name down there as of now. he has shown patience to play spin in odi's. however you have to have a lot more patience to play spin in test matches when bowlers keep bowling for a long spell. i am yet to see that from gambhir. hence he can't be placed in class of dravid, tendulkar, laxman and ganguly
When you 4 players surrounding the bat, playing spin suddenly becomes a much harder task.
ganguly is good only against left arm offspinners. He didnt do great against Hogg either. I dont have much hope' date=' although i dont know how good Mendis is against lefties.[/quote'] murlie is left arm off? or darmasena, w.e his name is.. ask him or arvinda :D dada is the best player of spin bowling we got

I watched Dada's batting down under and he struggled to break free against Hogg. I think Hogg got him 4 times and his overall haul was like 8 wickets in the whole series or something. So much for best player of spin. Hahaha. You could see Dada couldn't read him and it was actually painful to see him toil so hard against a not-A class spinner.

ganguly is good only against left arm offspinners. He didnt do great against Hogg either. I dont have much hope' date=' although i dont know how good Mendis is against lefties.[/quote'] He got both Yuvraj and Raina! Though I admit, Yuvraj getting bowled by a spinner is nothing new and Raina played a horrendous shot. But if you dont pick the ball from Mendis' grip/action, I think batsmen will get into trouble irrespective of whether they are RHB or LHB.
you got lots of other things wrong too. :-D
Hey I got Tendulkar's mode of dismissal right too - trying to leave the ball alone - he sometimes gets his mind into a muddle and it is usually in the first test of a series or against someone very innocuous. Dravid can be gettable on the back foot to a good spinner Disappointed in Ganguly - I had my money on him