Toon of the Week :: Eternal Youth

:hysterical::hysterical: Brilliant artwork, Gambo - the expressions on the faces of the kids are priceless!
Yes. Shocked, unhappy, angry and sad kids! Good work, Gambit.:--D But from next week can we please leave Pakistan or Pak players completely out of these creative gems?

good Work Ludh.... TALUNTED YOUNGSTURRSS :hysterical::hysterical: i have an idea for Next cartoon.. a batsman ( Pappuson) is playing with left hand... and a man is crowd thinking....can he switch his sex also... i want to marry him :--D Ponting coming to bat..he sees a girl from Behind with long hairs..and thinks it is Ishant sharma and fakes an injury right there..so that he won't face him:cantstop:

good Work Ludh.... TALUNTED YOUNGSTURRSS :hysterical::hysterical: i have an idea for Next cartoon.. a batsman ( Pappuson) is playing with left hand... and a man is crowd thinking....can he switch his sex also... i want to marry him :--D Ponting coming to bat..he sees a girl from Behind with long hairs..and thinks it is Ishant sharma and fakes an injury right there..so that he won't face him:cantstop:
lol like the 2nd idea