Sack Yuvi, Raina and Rohit for 5 ODIs as disciplinary action

Guest Hiten.

Finey is avid cricketnext reader. Sanjay Jackass (err...Jhakas, is it ?) influxes articles that helps finey keep burning her 'I am so worried about India's torch'. Even if UV and Rohit were making out with a hooker night before the final, I don't give a damn why because they were not playing cricket. For eff sakes, its their lives don't tell them how and where to pee when they are not playing cricket.

^ What a foolish statement by this blue_brigade. ROFL! "Night before the final" as blue_brigade puts it, has rules and curfew laws team mgmt can enforce. This article may be contrived,and I may have not gotten it fully on first look. However, its stupid to say they can do whatever night before the final.

Guest Hiten.
^ What a foolish statement by this blue_brigade. ROFL! "Night before the final" as blue_brigade puts it, has rules and curfew laws team mgmt can enforce. This article may be contrived,and I may have not gotten it fully on first look. However, its stupid to say they can do whatever night before the final.
...and how smart of you to assume that friday night was THE night before Asia cup finals.
Guest Hiten.
As I said' date=' I did miss that on first glance, so I accept that.[/quote'] you not only missed it but you also gave your verdict out. typical you, no ? :hysterical:
you not only missed it but you also gave your verdict out. typical you' date=' no ? :hysterical:[/quote'] Re-read my post - even though I had read it as "night before final" - I had said "If this is true - BCCI shud investigate -" If the matter was true, then EOD
Jolly night out? What do they mean by that? read on to find out... Sensationalist, nothing to do with the article. Again, masala stuff, meant to rile up the reader against them, nothing to do with the article. Slipped out of the team hotel? Ya, right. An Indian cricketer, who has president level security, "slip out" of the team hotel. Rest of the team stayed put in the hotel. Headline of the article says that this was "night out before the match". This paragraph says "while the rest of the team stayed put in the hotel to get rest ahead of a gruelling practice session." What bullsheet. If its the night before the game, the rest of the team was resting before a practice session? And we are reading into this news? How stupid are the readers of cricketnext? How do they know? Players went to the beach to relax, to unwind. Some people unwind in hotels, some people need some fresh air. Who is to say that they werent relaxing? Did they go clubbing? No. Did they go drinking? No. Sensationalist CRAP.
Excellent post Holy!
If some of you think putting parachute nariyal tel in the hair' date=' reading 10 verses of Gita, watching 1/2 hr of Aastha Channel and then going to bed at 9 PM before a 'final' will ensure victory, then all I can say is :roll:[/quote'] brilliant :hysterical::hysterical: this news is crap and it doesn deserve a thread and 38 posts honoring it BS as well