Who After Kumble?

Who you think has to be the captain once Anil Kumble calls it a day? There can only be one person as of now...Virendra Sehwag has to be the next captain.He has always been a consistent test performer and needs to be given a chance to lead the test team. The other guy in contention is a poor test player and holding on to his slot primarily coz of his glove work

Why not Viru? any particular reason?
why Viru is my question..Dhoni is doing a good job as the ODI captain and his man management skills seems to be very good..so why shd the selectors look ahead when they have an easy choice..and look he is a very very good keeper who can bat and thats his primary role..he is no gilchrist but at the same time he aint a mug with the bat..his keeping skills have improved tremendously and his captaincy well everyone knows that he is doing a good job at that..so thats my answer..
why Viru is my question..Dhoni is doing a good job as the ODI captain and his man management skills seems to be very good..so why shd the selectors look ahead when they have an easy choice..and look he is a very very good keeper who can bat and thats his primary role..he is no gilchrist but at the same time he aint a mug with the bat..his keeping skills have improved tremendously and his captaincy well everyone knows that he is doing a good job at that..so thats my answer..
Dude..mind the fact he has not yet established as a test batsman...he's just a good wicket keeper thats it. wat if he lose his keeping form?
Dude..mind the fact he has not yet established as a test batsman...he's just a good wicket keeper thats it. wat if he lose his keeping form?
dont u see the irony in ur question..u jus dont want him to be the captain..he is a kinda player who strives to improve continuously and looking at the way he kept in the England series last year and looking at the way he is keeping now u can clearly see how much hard work he has put into his keeping..even in the england series he never dropped catches..and y the heck shd he be an established batsman..as long as he does his primary role well everyone will be happy..and let me tell u he will improve as a batsman also..and his keeping form even if it dips he will make sure it doesn happen for a long time.. and my fellow friends have retorted to ur post very well :D peace Danram MSD is the next captain :two_thumbs_up: