Best one liner from a commentator

We have heard so many of those from the likes of Richie,Greig,Lawry,Lloyd etc...which is your all time favourite from a commie? mine is " Its alllllll happeningggg here at Edgbaston" from Bill Lawry during that remarkable semi final from 1999 world cup. Since then he has used that many times too. But that day it was special....its still ringing in our ears.

The one that I heard in live telecast: Subtract Lewis from the list - Richie Benaud 1992 finals. The one that I knew about but later saw on YouTube: Well I suppose you have got 24 to score why not do it off 4 deliveries : Richie Benaud after Kapil's sixes. The one that I did not hear(till recently) and wish I would have: Ian Botham could not get his leg over : John Agnew and Brian Johnston when Ian Botham fell on his wicket.

i love his response to Ishant Sharma getting Ponting's wicket. something like. 'Got him ! well done Ishant Sharma! India stands tall!!!!!!'. Brilliance.
Abt the same wicket on Star Cricket Harsha: Taken in the slips...Ponting goes....Kumble Asked;Ek aur over Karegaaa... Ishant answered;Haan Karoongaaaa...great stuff.

The ALL TIME GREATEST LINE EVER "Waqar Younis is getting slaughtered" - Tony Greig, Ind-Pak '96 WC QF B-) Another one I liked was some commentator after SRT played a down the track straight drive shot for 6(he doesn't play those now) off Eddo Brandes in RSA - "Majestic, simply Majestic"