Performing well against india!!!!!!!!!

Kumar

Performing well against india!!!!!!!!! Hi guys im doing this thread in a mood of anger and rage. I have been going over the past and present of indian cricket and am getting more angry everytime. why? BECAUSE everyone always does so well agaisnt our nation Here are a few examples I would really like to give which outshine them most of all Ghrahm gooch a terrific batsmen, an average of 42.oo in tests gets his career best against India with an empathetic 333, of al nations why india? It just seems unfair, even though our bowling wasnt great during the 90s. Andrew Hall, In my opinion a terrible player gets his bloo$y maiden century against India. this annoys me even more when a player like this does so well against a good nation on form during 2006. Alisatar cooks maiden century in odi was against us and I must say he has a terrible average of 31 in odis and really does stink, why against india? Ajantha Mendis....... Doesnt even do this well against west indies and considering that india are supposed to be the best nation against spin! Muralitharan got his career best figures against india 7 for 30 back around 2000, sri lanaka did well and was bad series for us! Salman butt..... is an ok opener but he averages above 50 in odis against india and always does well, he even did badly against hong kong and uae i believe, dont kill me if im wrong. This really frustrates alot of people and pakistanis love it.:banghead: Stuart broad in odi match, I thoguht we were going to win cause of lord aggy:two_thumbs_up: but broad won the match and best career innings against india in odi I believe as well mervyn Dillon against india in odi his career best 5/29 which was dissapointing. A team one, Bangladesh beating us as it was probably their most signaficant win in their cricket histroy as it humilated indian cricket. BOOM BOOM-everyone knows how is a stupid player with no brains but what annoys people more is the fact that he has scored 3 out of his 5 test centuries against india and 2 out of his 4 centuries against india in odi which really epitomises how everyone does well against india. Theres too many more to mention. In conclusion I am getting sick and tired of everyone doing well against india, weather its our weak approach, bad bowling or batting paradise pitches I honestly hopes it changes soon as to this day I still worry very much :nervous:

another thing is india adjusts its strength according to the opposition or opposition player, so the relative strength of the indian team is same irrespective of which team or player we r playing against

Hi guys im doing this thread in a mood of anger and rage. I have been going over the past and present of indian cricket and am getting more angry everytime. why? BECAUSE everyone always does so well agaisnt our nation Here are a few examples I would really like to give which outshine them most of all Ghrahm gooch a terrific batsmen, an average of 42.oo in tests gets his career best against India with an empathetic 333, of al nations why india? It just seems unfair, even though our bowling wasnt great during the 90s. Andrew Hall, In my opinion a terrible player gets his bloo maiden century against India. this annoys me even more when a player like this does so well against a good nation on form during 2006. Alisatar cooks maiden century in odi was against us and I must say he has a terrible average of 31 in odis and really does stink, why against india? Ajantha Mendis....... Doesnt even do this well against west indies and considering that india are supposed to be the best nation against spin! Muralitharan got his career best figures against india 7 for 30 back around 2000, sri lanaka did well and was bad series for us! Salman butt..... is an ok opener but he averages above 50 in odis against india and always does well, he even did badly against hong kong and uae i believe, dont kill me if im wrong. This really frustrates alot of people and pakistanis love it.:banghead: Stuart broad in odi match, I thoguht we were going to win cause of lord aggy:two_thumbs_up: but broad won the match and best career innings against india in odi I believe as well mervyn Dillon against india in odi his career best 5/29 which was dissapointing. A team one, Bangladesh beating us as it was probably their most signaficant win in their cricket histroy as it humilated indian cricket. BOOM BOOM-everyone knows how is a stupid player with no brains but what annoys people more is the fact that he has scored 3 out of his 5 test centuries against india and 2 out of his 4 centuries against india in odi which really epitomises how everyone does well against india. Theres too many more to mention. In conclusion I am getting sick and tired of everyone doing well against india, weather its our weak approach, bad bowling or batting paradise pitches I honestly hopes it changes soon as to this day I still worry very much :nervous:
How can Kamran Akmal not make this list?

Salman Butt seems to keep his best for India, as does MYK and Shoaib Malik nowadays. Afridi, not of late but historically speaking has also had more than his fare share of fun against our neighbours....from days gone by Saeed Anwar and Aaqib Javed are some others that really loved to face India too.

Why is it that ganguly torments the Lankans ' date=' VVS always scores against Australia , why is it that Pak always loses to India in the world cups, why is it that Sehwags scores against Pak , why is it that kumble took 10 wickets in an innings against pak ...[/quote'] Good point you make. Why is it the likes of Brian Lara, Akthar, Warne, Murali and the rest struggle against India?