Yuvraj Singh on cricket and love

lol dude when v won u say that the team won it for MSD and when v lost u are saying that Dhoni lost it for us..u are the best :hatsoff: Yuvi has opened the third eye u have and it can only see Dhoni as a loser :D
lol serves it right...you were giving all the credit to dhoni for winning t20 and cb series..fact remains that they were won by the team and dhoni didnt do aythign special...and this series losses have put things in perspective.....
lol serves it right...you were giving all the credit to dhoni for winning t20 and cb series..fact remains that they were won by the team and dhoni didnt do aythign special...and this series losses have put things in perspective.....
history will always have that Dhoni was the captain of the Indian team and yuvi his understudy in the period that they both played for India..u can say watever u want but u cant change history heck u cant even deny it :D

If the person doesn't have the decency to speak then he doesn't belong on the net. His problem is that doesn't take "no" for a an answer, and doesn't understand any reasoning so he can keep that "patiala peg" attitude to himself and find a different forum

If the person doesn't have the decency to speak then he doesn't belong on the net. His problem is that doesn't take "no" for a an answer, and doesn't understand any reasoning so he can keep that "patiala peg" attitude to himself and find a different forum
yep thats rite abt Y4C may his cyber soul RIP :D and im pretty sure he is gonna start a Dhoni hatred forum :D i guess Bobby is the one we all shd turn to now..he will fill Y4Cs shoes easily :--D
PK...yaar remove that "punjabi" glasses off your eyes...and look at it from the team india point of view.. we never heard...Dravid or Kumble saying that they wanted to captain India...while Ganguly was the captain...Kumble was senior and when sachin stepped down...he should have been made the captain...not because Kumble was senior...but..he knew the game very well...and he would have proved to be equally good captain..as Kumble is proving now.. while Yuvi is not doing himself a favour here.... yuvi is soon gonna get operated for his knees..and will be off from the game for a long time...India has no shortage of batsmen...and Raina or Badrinath or Manoj tiwary can very well establish themselves in the indian team...and Yuvi might not find even a place in the XI... we have a good captain in Dhoni...and IMO...now that Viru has returned in form... in ODIs also...he should be the VC of Indian ODI team...
Dude, Yuvi cannot be replaced in ODI or T-20, doesn't matter how good the new players coming in are. He is a experienced hand with 200+ ODI matches and has been performing consistently for a long time now. Yuvi is more useful to ODI squad than Sehwag, whether the latter in form or out of form, with a higher average, and has been an excellent finisher. His numerous partnerships with Dhoni that finished matches for India have been quite a joy for us, I believe ? Moreover, he his batting average for matches India won is 50. It is clear that the OP has a hater mentality, and more than me wearing the Punjabi glasses, he is wearing the anti-Punjabi glasses, since he is targetting Bhajji and Yuvi together.

Once upon on this planet earth, when global warming hadnt killed all the sea-gulls, when the grass was still green, when the Tasmanian devil still roamed in the outbacks of Australia, I was a staunch supporter of Yuvraj Singh and his test match credentials. I even openly challenged the wisdom of wise men like Shwetabh and Salil. I told them Yuvraj was the future, they told me he is crap. I didnt agree, they stopped trying to convince me. But, on one fatal night, when Messers Singh was cut to his original size by a certain Ajantha Mendis, my hopes and aspirations have also faded. No more Yuvraj defending, EVER!

Once upon on this planet earth, when global warming hadnt killed all the sea-gulls, when the grass was still green, when the Tasmanian devil still roamed in the outbacks of Australia, I was a staunch supporter of Yuvraj Singh and his test match credentials. I even openly challenged the wisdom of wise men like Shwetabh and Salil. I told them Yuvraj was the future, they told me he is crap. I didnt agree, they stopped trying to convince me. But, on one fatal night, when Messers Singh was cut to his original size by a certain Ajantha Mendis, my hopes and aspirations have also faded. No more Yuvraj defending, EVER!
Err but sir, we aren't even talking about test matches here.
Err but sir' date=' we aren't even talking about test matches here.[/quote'] So, are you trying to tell me all the effort of trying make a 'creative' post is utterly useless? :D Ok, I agree, that post may have total crap with the context of this thread, but so is Yuvraj.
MM's post quoted and preserved for posterity, lest he changes his mind.:D
Guest Hiten.

Rajeev, you asked Y4C in very sweet tone of yours of not 'calling names' to any Indian player. I believe shwetabh and co. need to listen to you and stop the whole "Yuseless" things. I am not saying Y4C's attitude was at its best, but the guy idolizes/loves Yuvraj, so why rile him up anyways ? If you guys don't like Yuvraj's attitude/interview criticize it to the fullest, but please keep the 'Yuseless' BS aside. @topic: There is absolutely NO need for Yuvraj giving such interviews. He better start concentrating on his cricket or else the things that Kim Sharma has thought him might come handy for him when he opts for B-Grade movies once he gets kicked out of the team for good :haha:

:hysterical: Our :giggle:
Rajeev, you asked Y4C in very sweet tone of yours of not 'calling names' to any Indian player. I believe shwetabh and co. need to listen to you and stop the whole "Yuseless" things. I am not saying Y4C's attitude was at its best, but the guy idolizes/loves Yuvraj, so why rile him up anyways ? If you guys don't like Yuvraj's attitude/interview criticize it to the fullest, but please keep the 'Yuseless' BS aside. @topic: There is absolutely NO need for Yuvraj giving such interviews. He better start concentrating on his cricket or else the things that Kim Sharma has thought him might come handy for him when he opts for B-Grade movies once he gets kicked out of the team for good :haha:
Hmm but why pick on other Indian Player and call him names? Yuseless was introduced here http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=208066&postcount=764 ..way b4 he joined here and Shwetabh and co, were concentrating on his interview, not comparing or riling him up, afaik; he wouldn't just rile anyone up But Y4C always saw it as some type of comparison and he just stepped the line when you are trying to be nice, and then he goes "cuckoo" and then "tata bye bye" We felt he was a nuisance here anyways P.S I am a big yuvi fan too, I feel sad for his form and such boisterous interviews - I hate to see Salil write one up for Wasted talents ( down the years )

Oye Y4c...don't leave man. Zara zabaan par lagaam laga ke post kar .....sab kuch theek hoga. No one here hates your yuvi...but most are absolutely disappointed by the way he has wasted his talent .You won't believe me ,but I started taking interest in cricket when yuvi and kaif were the up coming players in under 19. I was a great supporter and had a huge crush on him too:P (ewww!) but over the years I have lost faith in him. Not in his ability ...but in his ability to make use of the talent he was born with. To me he is the biggest disappointment of Indian cricket(hope he proves me wrong)......Kaif was never talented. But this guy has had it all...talent opportunities, support in the bcci......but he hasn't made useof what he has. Hence we call him Yuseless. If it irritates you that much...then I will stop using that word.....but do try to feel the disappointment of the people on this board with this guy. Most of us have cheered him for a long time only to be disappointed. Now a lot of just don't care enough!.

Guest Hiten.
Hmm but why pick on other Indian Player and call him names? Yuseless was introduced here http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=208066&postcount=764 ..way b4 he joined here and Shwetabh and co, were concentrating on his interview, not comparing or riling him up, afaik; he wouldn't just rile anyone up But Y4C always saw it as some type of comparison and he just stepped the line when you are trying to be nice, and then he goes "cuckoo" and then "tata bye bye" We felt he was a nuisance here anyways P.S I am a big yuvi fan too, I feel sad for his form and such boisterous interviews - I hate to see Salil write one up for Wasted talents ( down the years )
It really doesn't matter when and how the name calling started. If Y4C is not allowed to mock Dhoni by calling him a Dhobi then it should be the same way around when it comes to Yuvi. I never meant to say that Shwetabh was trying to rile Y4C up. I meant UV's name calling riled Y4C up and maybe that was the reason for his 'poor' behavior.
Oye Y4c...don't leave man. Zara zabaan par lagaam laga ke post kar .....sab kuch theek hoga. No one here hates your yuvi...but most are absolutely disappointed by the way he has wasted his talent .You won't believe me ,but I started taking interest in cricket when yuvi and kaif were the up coming players in under 19. I was a great supporter and had a huge crush on him too:P (ewww!) but over the years I have lost faith in him. Not in his ability ...but in his ability to make use of the talent he was born with. To me he is the biggest disappointment of Indian cricket(hope he proves me wrong)......Kaif was never talented. But this guy has had it all...talent opportunities, support in the bcci......but he hasn't made useof what he has. Hence we call him Yuseless. If it irritates you that much...then I will stop using that word.....but do try to feel the disappointment of the people on this board with this guy. Most of us have cheered him for a long time only to be disappointed. Now a lot of just don't care enough!.
http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=449921&postcount=12 no chance after this