Yuvraj Singh on cricket and love

In the Harbhajan interview thread I wrote :

Yup, is there anything more predictable than this guy coming out with interviews about how he is going to destroy the opposition and win matches for India? Now don't be surprised but there is. Keep your eyes open for an interview from Yuvraj about how he is disappointed on missing out on the test series and given the conditions in SL it would have been a good chance for him and how he feels bad about not being given enough chances in test cricket. This duo has made media manipulation into an auxiliary support for their sagging careers. They've fooled fans and selectors alike and at least for now one of their bluffs has been called and the day Mishra is selected for the national squad no amount of parroting garbage is going to keep Harbhajan in the team either.
And right on queue the other media manipulator, poster boy Yuseless comes out with an interview talking about captaining India and insinuating sinister reasons for not being made captain. Really, what a joke this duo is.:hysterical: http://specials.rediff.com/cricket/2008/jul/17sld1.htm
Celebrity news magazine People sits down with Yuvraj Singh for an exclusive interview about the controversies that have dogged him both on and off the cricket field. The dashing India all-rounder tells Karishma Upadhyay that he lost out on captaining the Indian ODI cricket team because of "various other reasons" and not his party-animal image. "I was playing well at the time when Dravid [Rahul] stepped down. My critics couldn't say that I wasn't performing," says Yuvraj. "It is very unfair for people to judge me on what I do off the field. I love to party and I have no problems in saying this... As long as it doesn?t affect my cricket, I am going to keep doing what I'm doing. I have been playing international cricket for eight years now and that's not a joke," he adds. People reports that after a brief romance with debutante actress Deepika Padukone, Yuvraj is single for the first time in nine years. "Well, she was with me and now she's moved on with another person. I guess it's her personal choice," he says. He also reveals, "I don't fool around. Before Deepika, I was seeing Kim [sharma] for four years and it was a serious and committed relationship." According to him, the right woman, "not only understands how important my public image is but she should also push me towards the best that I can be in cricket". While the left-handed batsman says that he will now "need someone stable in my life", he also tells People his big love remains cricket and his big dream, captaincy. "I would love to captain India one day." Yuvraj on his four-year relationship with actress Kim Sharma: "I learnt a lot from her. She polished up my sense of dressing. She taught me that going out and meeting different people always helps... She also told me not to get affected with what people say." On people's expectations of him: "People have to realize that I have a life outside of cricket and I want to live my life to the fullest... People want me to completely change and just play cricket. They would want me to go to sleep at 8 pm every night and not be seen in public." Actress Preity Zinta on Yuvraj's special abilities as captain of her team: "As a captain, the presence of mind that he displayed on the field helped the team tremendously... He's open to learning and listening to others in the team... "I would want to see Yuvi as the Indian captain someday." Yuvraj's mother Shabnam on the right girl for her son: "I don't want someone who throws tantrums or is very high-flying for him... She should know the basics of cooking, especially Indian vegetarian food. Considering he travels so often, she should also be able to pack well and take care of his clothes. Whoever Yuvi ends up marrying would have to be his choice. But, of course, I would need to approve of her."
Watch this space for more gibberish coming out from him during the course of the test series.

PK...yaar remove that "punjabi" glasses off your eyes...and look at it from the team india point of view.. we never heard...Dravid or Kumble saying that they wanted to captain India...while Ganguly was the captain...Kumble was senior and when sachin stepped down...he should have been made the captain...not because Kumble was senior...but..he knew the game very well...and he would have proved to be equally good captain..as Kumble is proving now.. while Yuvi is not doing himself a favour here.... yuvi is soon gonna get operated for his knees..and will be off from the game for a long time...India has no shortage of batsmen...and Raina or Badrinath or Manoj tiwary can very well establish themselves in the indian team...and Yuvi might not find even a place in the XI... we have a good captain in Dhoni...and IMO...now that Viru has returned in form... in ODIs also...he should be the VC of Indian ODI team...

Yuvraj's mother Shabnam on the right girl for her son: "I don't want someone who throws tantrums or is very high-flying for him... She should know the basics of cooking, especially Indian vegetarian food. Considering he travels so often, she should also be able to pack well and take care of his clothes. maybe Y4C can be the person :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

now why did deepika ditch Yuvi..hmm Y4C u have any answers? :D anyway i guess he shd first look at cementing his place in the test squad and correcting his shortcomings against spin bowling..the rest will automatically follow him..but he seems so keen on captaining the team..and y the fuucck is this stupid press asking Priety Zinta abt his captaincy..wat the heck does she know abt cricket..man this Indian media is so stupid..they are also to blame here..

Fully support Yuvraj singh here.He was the senior most and performing player and should have captained. That dhobi is useless as captain..Won T20 CUZ of Yuvraj singh and Gambhir. won cb series cuz of gambhir , tendulkar and couple mor eplayers. lost series constantly after that. If dhoni fails a few more times..Time to change the captain.

lol wat an explanation :hysterical: i guess from wat u say yuvi was more worried abt keeping deepika under check and that had a direct reflection on his performance in Australia :D
and howcome dhoni didnt get a fifty in 4 tests he played compared to yuvis only 2? maybe he was having sleepless nights when yuvi was hvin colorful nights thinking about his stolen love...:hysterical:
and howcome dhoni didnt get a fifty in 4 tests he played compared to yuvis only 2? maybe he was having sleepless nights when yuvi was hvin colorful nights thinking about his stolen love...:hysterical:
because he was setting his eyes upon winning the ODI tournament and thats wat he did :finger: unlike poster boy losing a gal as well as his test spot ah wat a loser :D
because he was setting his eyes upon winning the ODI tournament and thats wat he did :finger: unlike poster boy losing a gal as well as his test spot ah wat a loser :D
lol..the team won it for him. he lost 2 cups rigth after that and hahahahaha dhoni 'big tournament winner"..hahaha what a fluke this dude is..no strategy....hes a goner
lol..the team won it for him. he lost 2 cups rigth after that and hahahahaha dhoni 'big tournament winner"..hahaha what a fluke this dude is..no strategy....hes a goner
lol dude when v won u say that the team won it for MSD and when v lost u are saying that Dhoni lost it for us..u are the best :hatsoff: Yuvi has opened the third eye u have and it can only see Dhoni as a loser :D