Finally, India has a wicketkeeper worse than Deep Dasgupta!

I would blame Dhoni :-D
Very good point. This was whole point all along. HE HAS LET HIS COUNTRY DOWN:isalute: We need him, his country needs him. And what is he doing? Resting:(( If we lose cos of these drops the reason for the defeat will lay firmly at Dhonis feets. Not that he cares as he is to busy counting his money and resting/preparing for IPL

how ironic is this.. :D --------------------------------- 'Well kept': Kirsten impressed by Karthik Mumbai: India coach Gary Kirsten is impressed with wicketkeeper-batsman Dinesh Karthik's showing on the opening day of the rain-hit first Test match against Sri Lanka in Colombo on Thursday. "Karthik is such a talented cricketer. He is a tremendously gifted wicketkeeper. He has served the team well whenever he has got an opportunity to play for the country. It is unfortunate that India have more than two top-class wicketkeepers in the same age group and only one can play in the eleven," Kirsten told Ten Sports on Thursday. "He kept wickets pretty well on the first day and the catch he took off Ishant's bowling was very well judged because the ball was moving away from him all the time. However, there is lot of cricket to be played in the next four days and hopefully the Indian bowlers manage to get quick breakthroughs when the Sri Lankans resume their batting," he added. Karthik himself was more than satisfied with his wicketkeeping on the opening day where only 22 overs were bowled but helped his team to get an early breakthrough when he snapped up opening batsman Michael Vandort off Ishant Sharma for three in front of the first slip fielder. "My work behind the wicket is going well and I have to concentrate on my batting more because that is the only way I can be in the team. If I keep scoring runs, I am sure I can be in the team as a batsman even after (Mahendra Singh) Dhoni comes back to the side," he pointed out. "In fact the unbeaten half century I scored in the three-day match against the Board President's Eleven has given me lot of confidence and I would like to take this confidence into the Test matches," he added.

Very good point. This was whole point all along. HE HAS LET HIS COUNTRY DOWN:isalute: We need him, his country needs him. And what is he doing? Resting:(( If we lose cos of these drops the reason for the defeat will lay firmly at Dhonis feets. Not that he cares as he is to busy counting his money and resting/preparing for IPL
i would rather we lost 1 sereis becuase he is resting now, than lose 10 in the future becuase he was injured due to playing a test series becuase his fans think that he should play
Arent you tired of spouting the same rubbish again and again? How could you gaunrantee Dhoni wouldnt have broken down in the middle of the seirs? Dhoni rested now because he was tired and broken down NOw he was not during the IPL, he was not given an option to opt out of the Asian series Now he is given an option, he is pretty much on the verge of breaking point, he took rest. I ma sure he would have broken down ont eh first 2 days if he had played The fact you keep on harping about money shows how jealous you are.. Why dont yopu come back to india and give up your lurcative job to do some charity here, which is exactly what you are asking Dhoni to do?
The fact you keep on harping about money shows how jealous you are.. Why dont yopu come back to india and give up your lurcative job to do some charity here' date=' which is exactly what you are asking Dhoni to do?[/quote'] Jealous, Lucrative job:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:You are a mind reader! His country needs him and his snoozing in Bihar sipping cold lassi while the rest of the boys are sweating blood for their country!
Jealous, Lucrative job:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:You are a mind reader! His country needs him and his snoozing in Bihar sipping cold lassi while the rest of the boys are sweating blood for their country!
i am fed up of judgemental people. Sahcin is selfish, Dhoni is money hungry. Yeah right, Jealous guys.
No point in having such a site if you cant be judgemaental or give opions. I will be watching your posts carefully from now on to see if you follow your own preaching of not being judgemantal!
There is a difference between being judgemental and being a sadist. You fall in the second category. You look for negatives. You look at points where you can point a finger and laugh at people. And then you do it loudly even if your points are silly. And then you do it again and again. Saying the same things repeatedly because that laughing, balming, accusing, ridiculing gives you a pleasure. Also when people come out and defend the players getting angry at your posts, it gives you a sadistic pleasure. You then try to tease them more by loudly repeating your accusations. You are not judgemental, you are a sadist.