Team For 2nd Test Against Ravanz

Hows this - Parthiv to open and Gambhir in the middle order to counter spin I think that would be a much better batting order to counter the sri lanka's spin tactics. sehwag parthiv sachin gambhir laxman dravid ganguly kumble harbhajan ishanth zaheer Or even ganguly to open with sehwag and parthiv can come down at 5 down

The provocative Sachin should be dropped and my son' date=' Yuvi, should play in his place.[/quote'] lol entire family of yuvi is here..god save ICF..now shd v first settle the issue btw jograj and shabnam ji and then talk abt yuvi :hysterical::hysterical:
Guest Shabnam Singh
lol entire family of yuvi is here..god save ICF..now shd v first settle the issue btw jograj and shabnam ji and then talk abt yuvi :hysterical::hysterical:
This is no laughing matter.....my son was treated worse by selectors than Deepika.....why does he get dumped from everywhere just because he is so naive and trusts the wrong people. Anil, Rahul, Mahendra, Deepika everyone is against him.
This is no laughing matter.....my son was treated worse by selectors than Deepika.....why does he get dumped from everywhere just because he is so naive and trusts the wrong people. Anil' date=' Rahul, Mahendra, Deepika everyone is against him.[/quote'] dude hell no... atleast not for sl... cuz... with his spin play at stake, mendis and murali will take him to a ride of his lifetime.