Lets see how great a captain Dhoni is!

I am extremely happy to eat the humble pie( i was also critical of him being absent from SL series ) .welll done Dhoni ' date='very well done .U just proved that u r a great man manager and a master tactician .Enjoy all the victories .U deserve it.[/quote'] peace

I was a Dhoni doubter and I was wrong. He's the King Mitus of cricket - everything he touches turns to gold. I'm still no fan, but i'm not as irked of his fan following as I was before ;) I'm just worried about all the cricket that India's playing. The wicket keeper works the hardest on the field, plus the added burden of being the mainstay of the (ODI) batting order and captaincy. We might go the Sanga way - get a pure keeper in and make Dhoni's life a bit easier. He'll need breaks too, we have an able captain in Sehwag who can reign through smaller tours if needed.

I was a Dhoni doubter and I was wrong. He's the King Mitus of cricket - everything he touches turns to gold. I'm still no fan, but i'm not as irked of his fan following as I was before ;) I'm just worried about all the cricket that India's playing. The wicket keeper works the hardest on the field, plus the added burden of being the mainstay of the (ODI) batting order and captaincy. We might go the Sanga way - get a pure keeper in and make Dhoni's life a bit easier. He'll need breaks too, we have an able captain in Sehwag who can reign through smaller tours if needed.
Another one indoctrinated !!! :two_thumbs_up:
just wait a few weeks/months. the same ones will be calling for his head again!!
Months' date=' if we loose the next one we will have ROXets flying in his direction !!![/quote'] i've slowly started liking him now.i was always a huge fan of his batting abilities.its his attitude that sucked,whether it was claiming a clear bump catch, backing out of a test series,employing negative tactics,or batting for himself on certain occasions.in short he was indian n lesser version of ricky ponting:giggle: but i feel hes changing now.i'm not a fan still,but if he doesnt do all the wrong ricky ponting like things he has done in the past,i'll certainly be.
i've slowly started liking him now.i was always a huge fan of his batting abilities.its his attitude that sucked,whether it was claiming a clear bump catch, backing out of a test series,employing negative tactics,or batting for himself on certain occasions.in short he was indian n lesser version of ricky ponting:giggle: but i feel hes changing now.i'm not a fan still,but if he doesnt do all the wrong ricky ponting like things he has done in the past,i'll certainly be.
Im glad all my earlier discussions with rox have atleast made some sense !!! good on yaa rox !!! :two_thumbs_up:
i still hold that what he did at nagpur was wrong.i hope he doesnt do that in future!:two_thumbs_up:
no no no no!!!!! I think I better log off (my damn hands are hurting with typing) What is this all of a sudden everyone changing damn it.... this is like twilight zone icf....
no no no no!!!!! I think I better log off (my damn hands are hurting with typing) What is this all of a sudden everyone changing damn it.... this is like twilight zone icf....
where have i changed? i always was a fan of his batting abilities.and always critical of things like his backing out of srl tests,cheating wen claiming a bump ball,using negative tactics n batting for himself on several occasions. i think people misunderstood me here