How many of you are 'actionless'?

flamy

I mimed Paul Adams right-handed. But the balls were always pitchin too short. I tried brett lee yesterday. I do not get any thrust at all. The ball is slower than when I bowl spin. Also, I can't do malinga or shaun tait without chucking. I need to trains myself to SLING!

I used to swing the ball 2-3 years ago, didnt really follow anyone's action. Even though i swung the ball, i was really really erratic. And now because Ive hardly played in the last 2 years, Ive lost my swing and I'm nothing. :((:(( I kinda feel like I'm Irfan Pathan.

Haven't played 'serious' cricket for the last 3-4 years...was more at ease with a bat in hand..always tried to copy 'God' when at the crease. bowling style, had an unusual liking for Rawl Lewis of WI,that leg spinner who more often than not used to bowl around the wicket in ODI's...no wonder my bowling figures were similar to that of his :((

Haven't played 'serious' cricket for the last 3-4 years...was more at ease with a bat in hand..always tried to copy 'God' when at the crease. bowling style, had an unusual liking for Rawl Lewis of WI,that leg spinner who more often than not used to bowl around the wicket in ODI's...no wonder my bowling figures were similar to that of his :((
The Black Warne? :omg:

Zak's action FTW! Have been using it for a couple of years + some weird 3 finger grip. I get ridiculous movement off the pitch with decent pace and accuracy. Batting wise, i don't want to talk about it. Let's just say, i bat #13 in a team of 11..................

i had action last night ;)
where you the pitcher or the catcher?
loll no i play on concrete so it gets cut and opens up :giggle:
i hate tape ball for this reason (esp on concrete). i used to play with a team that did this...and the tape would rip after each over. annoying....+ swings too much.
Zak's action FTW! Have been using it for a couple of years + some weird 3 finger grip. I get ridiculous movement off the pitch with decent pace and accuracy. Batting wise, i don't want to talk about it. Let's just say, i bat #13 in a team of 11.................. where you the pitcher or the catcher? i hate tape ball for this reason (esp on concrete). i used to play with a team that did this...and the tape would rip after each over. annoying....+ swings too much.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: