Enough is enough rohit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kumar

I have been watching cricket alot in this past year due to college break but I am seeing in this indian cricket team is biaisim(if i spelt it correctly). I have no idea why rohit sharma is in the indian odi side. Most people think thisguy is good, waitn, NO!!!! rohit will be good if he prepares himself and performs, at the minute we cant see that at all. Everyone thought after the CB series he would be fantastic, while honestly not really!!!! Sure he did well in a few innings but overall thats about it. I wouldnt include the pakistan tour as tbh most batsmen perform well in india, as nearly evey batsmen did well. At that time the lighs we coming and rohit was dubbd as the new king of india. Now, rohit has no clue on his game. We have given so much time to rohit and still he cant perform, weather it be the kitley cup or the asia cup or this series in sri lanka he cant perfrom at all. I cant even remember his last half century. For crying out lud the man has an average of 25 in odis, 25! he should easily be sent back to domestic and let himself getback on his feet. I dont ask much from players, but he could have at least perfomred well against hong kong or even bangladesh.(even though he did well in one match i can remember) In conclusion rohit has a very bright future, but look at his domestic record and you will see what I mean, averages of 33. Not enough games even though he is 21. He doesnt perfrom well in domestic. With the emerging talent in the odi team such as kohli,dhawan and badrinath it will be hard to see if rohit can show his worth, and considering our main top order batsmen SRT, VIRU, YUVI, MSD, GG it will be very hard to cement a place. I just hope that the selectors and dhoni dont waste anymore time as we want to see the rohit who did very well in Australia as atm I cant see that happening/

ill be honest i havent seen much of his batting but whtever little i saw i felt he leaves a big gap between bat and pad. Up the order means possibily facing new ball and quality fast bowlers, which i think will be tough for him. Infact based on what i saw on a good pitch he will struggle again ever single Indian fast bowler Zaheer, Sresanth, RP, Munaf, Ishant.

well amits Rohit need not be kicked out..he just has to be dropped..he is still our brightest young talent around..thats quite evident frm the way he plays..but then talent without performance counts for nothing..so yes he has been given the long rope for quite sometime now and v need to bring Dhawan inside and give him chances as well

It happens to most youngsters...when they are drafted in to the team and excel as well as Rohit did,expectation reaches the roof and some find it very difficult to adjust...May be young Rohit is putting too much pressure on himself to perform well on each visit at the crease...hence failing so miserably.Still he's our best young batsman by a far way. btw...best examle for Rohit to follow is none other than apna GOD!

He has become complacent. Earned some big money...done his interviews about his future big cars..... put on weight ,let his fielding slip and unfortunately lost form too.
Brilliantly summed up mate, its the exact reason for his downfall, hez going the Robin way, its a shame

This is exactly what happened with Raina too. He came, played some important knocks, then faded away. Rohit also go back to first class cricket and reassert his talent. This is a pattern, actually. Now, Rohit's place will be taken by Kohli. He is doing well at the moment, so good for him and the team. But, once he loses form, it will be best if he too goes back to domestic.

ill be honest i havent seen much of his batting but whtever little i saw i felt he leaves a big gap between bat and pad. Up the order means possibily facing new ball and quality fast bowlers' date=' which i think will be tough for him. Infact based on what i saw on a good pitch he will struggle again ever single Indian fast bowler Zaheer, Sresanth, RP, Munaf, Ishant.[/quote'] Are you talking about Rohit? He doesnt leave a big gap between bat and pad. In fact his front on defence is pretty solid. He has only been bowled 3 times in his career. 2 of them were in the last few overs, when he was trying to score quickly by playing ATL shots, and the other was a cut shot that he chopped back on to his stumps.
He has become complacent. Earned some big money...done his interviews about his future big cars..... put on weight ,let his fielding slip and unfortunately lost form too.
You have to get Rohit back to domestics - Ranji Trophy etc. Also, India-A tours. Couple of years in those, same thing like what Raina had to go through, things which Badri has done for more than few years etc.

Rohit has become a sloth. i like him very much but these days, he has become very lazy i think. there is no hunger... badrinath scratches for those 20s. at best he brings bad memories of the rahul dravid of 96-97. thats scary now! on a second thought... i think dravid is light years ahead of badri based on technique. the other thing is that dhoni is trying to fit rohit at 4 down. in reality a hitter should get that spot like - yusuf pathan... not dhawan.