Delhi serial bomb blasts : Will the Aussies come?

From cricket to terrorism, to iraq to everything. Geez... this is about Australia's tour to India. I hope they place the players' security at their top of their list and India has been under terrorist attacks so frequently these days it is unsafe for big events. I'm sure India won't allow this to go on for long. I think Australia will tour with a compromise. Delhi may not host the game I think.

Right now Pakistan is an unstable mess with a volatile political scene, crumbling infrastructure (heck, they just tried to impliment daylight savings because of power concerns/major power outages in Islamabad every few hours) and chaos on both borders. The big cities in India and England are a completely different scenario, so Australia shouldn't have an issue coming.

From cricket to terrorism' date=' to iraq to everything. Geez... this is about Australia's tour to India. I hope they place the players' security at their top of their list and India has been under terrorist attacks so frequently these days it is unsafe for big events. I'm sure India won't allow this to go on for long. I think Australia will tour with a compromise. Delhi may not host the game I think.[/quote'] apologies mate...Radikha's post fueled the debate.
Right now Pakistan is an unstable mess with a volatile political scene' date=' crumbling infrastructure [b'](heck, they just tried to impliment daylight savings because of power concerns/major power outages in Islamabad every few hours) and chaos on both borders. The big cities in India and England are a completely different scenario, so Australia shouldn't have an issue coming.
a) what does that have to do with the visit of foreign teams? Foreign teams stay in excellent hotels(much better than those in ENG for example) and are provided with almost everything they want including alcohol. b) Current political situation in PAK is no worse or better than that in IND...in fact its quite similar considering both countries have a powerless prime minister. c)Yes the situation in the border region is dire but similarly the situation in Indian Kashmir is dire...matches are not going to be played in bajaur or Srinagar. p.s i am not trying to score points here just trying to point out the facts about Pakistan that you may NOT be aware of.

Australian tour of India to go ahead ANOTHER deadly terrorist attack in a major Indian city is unlikely to prevent Australia from touring the increasingly troubled country. The 15-man squad is expected to leave on Sunday as scheduled despite five bombs killing up to 30 and injuring more than 90 in New Delhi on Saturday night. The Australia A team is now in Hyderabad, where terrorist bombs killed almost 50 last year, and is due to play a one-day match there today which, at this stage, is expected to go ahead. New Delhi is the fourth Indian city to be targeted by a series of Islamic terrorist bombings in five months, with as many as 150 deaths reported. Australia is scheduled to play in three of those cities, spending the first week in Jaipur preparing at Greg Chappell's Rajasthan Cricket Academy, before the first Test in Bangalore from October 9 and the third Test in New Delhi from October 29. --- Source: http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24345126-5001505,00.html