BCCI: Tendulkar will be available for Australia series

Feed

OK, so if we're dictating retirement based on current fitness levels... I'm guessing you also want Matthew Hayden, Sreesanth, Graeme Smith and just about everyone else who's not able to play right now to retire? What idiotic logic.
He has played more games than any of those mentioned .It is gonna take a toll on him .I want him to play tests and retire from ODIs to avoid further damage .What is the problem here ? After a pathetic series loss to SL ,we need to win next series . And i want every one to be at their best in all aspects . BTW i don;t give a crap about ODI series .I don;t even care whether we win or lose.
He has played more games than any of those mentioned .It is gonna take a toll on him .I want him to play tests and retire from ODIs to avoid further damage .What is the problem here ? After a pathetic series loss to SL ,we need to win next series . And i want every one to be at their best in all aspects . BTW i don;t give a crap about ODI series .I don;t even care whether we win or lose.
he can play in important odis only but i dont think he shud retire altogether

ok all Sachin worshipers me included its time to see the truth..Sachins body cant take this toll much longer..he is getting injured pretty frequently and he himself had said that wen he thinks its really taxing then ODI cricket wud be the first to let go off..although my heart wants him to play as much cricket as he can but seriously i cant think of more than a year, where Sachin wud be playing in both forms..i sure hope he gives up ODI cricket in some time and prolongs his test career coz thats wat ultimately matters..anyway Indias ODI team is in gud hands..its the test team thats gonna take a big hit wen our fab 5(kumble included) start departing..