Superselector for India vs Australia 4 Tests

varun

Guy i have a doubt, I know that 25 points will be deducted everytime we substitute a player. Does this happen only after the competition begins or even before. My specific question is, if I create and save a team today with SRT in it and on the day of the match I find that SRT is not playing, and if I'm able to make the change before the match starts, will I still lose 25 point? Or is it like I can make any numer of changes without any deduction, till the competition starts and after that every substitution will cost me 25 points?

Guy i have a doubt, I know that 25 points will be deducted everytime we substitute a player. Does this happen only after the competition begins or even before. My specific question is, if I create and save a team today with SRT in it and on the day of the match I find that SRT is not playing, and if I'm able to make the change before the match starts, will I still lose 25 point? Or is it like I can make any numer of changes without any deduction, till the competition starts and after that every substitution will cost me 25 points?
well mate you won't lose any points if you substitute before the start of the series. i,e before the start of the test match. but make sure the player which you want to remove from your team is removed before the start of first test. once the test match is started, you can't change the player even though he is not playing. after that you will get to change the player between the break of 1st and 2nd test. and since the series would have started alredy by then, so whenever you make a change from then, 25 points(or i don't know how many pts) will be deducted on every change you make from there.