Aussie media slams Ganguly

Intentionally or inadvertently, Sourav Ganguly continues to rub Australians the wrong way and the media here poured vitriol on the former India skipper, accusing him of indulging in delaying tactics to ensure the Bangalore Test ended in a draw. ( Watch ) The popular belief here is that Australia were destined to win the Bangalore Test but the existing light rule, coupled with Ganguly's delaying tactics, denied Ricky Ponting's men victory in the first of the four-match Test series.
More at Times of India We were just 4 wickets down. How did we deny them victory ??:hmmm: Aussie media is such a cry baby

Hahaha...Ganguly has the habit of shoving it in their faces..Aussie media is full of ****tards, who like to patronize their arrogant players too much. I would say this to them ::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Here is the link.. http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=646827 I think as usual the indian media and partisan fans are overreacting.. The guy raised some legit questions.
Such as ? Even though i laughed at the mother in law line, the article sounds like whining to me. Some of the things he is saying aren't even right - ie; the test match being in the "back pages" because of the ICL. Someone tell this fool that Indian sports sections don't start at the back of the newspaper. But i never knew that there was a female version of cricket called "Vigoro"...fascinating
no doubt we were doing little bit of this.. i even heard dhoni screaming to zak saying ''something.... koyi jaldi nai he.. aaram se ''... when he was bowling on 5th morning..
He said that to Ishant and yes I heard that too :D
small lesson for so called indian sports journalists do something constructive' date=' instead of asking when kumble, sachin and co they should ask ricky, hayden and even clarke on when they plan to retire[/quote'] While at that, A few bits about their MIL's [reporters' not the cricketers] would be interesting too :) :haha:
If Brad "Gilchrist" Haddin had not conceded the number of byes he did' date=' Australians might have been able to put the extra hour gained to better use than chasing balls all over the outfield.[/quote'] :giggle: or if they actually TOOK wickets.............................
Most Aussie players are a whiny bunch...and their media thinks them aussies are always right...:finger:
Honestly ill take that kind of media instead of our negative talking, masala splashing jack***** who make our media. Why do we keep seeing retirement threads created every day, simple reason we react to what we read and unfortunatly for quiet sometime now any indian cricket news if it isnt match report then its an article on retirement.