Mishra can't be dropped to accomodate Mishra

Amazing record of 300 FC wickets, and he finally gets a chance to perform and picks up 5. Turning it square on a flat pitch. This guy is the real deal! Amazing talent. No way can we select an Indian team for the 3rd test without his inclusion. On the other hand we have Mishra, who has been a performer in fault-tolerant secure communication for years now. Ever since his University of Arizona days, the man has been a tireless exponent of the art of the use of context in Security and communication protocol design. As harsh as it seems, we should be looking at current form and team balance instead of reputation. On current form, Mishra with his variation will pose bigger problems for the Australian batsmen than Mishra's predictable attack strategy of building flexible and reliable covert channels. shivakant_mishra.pnghttp://www.cs.colorado.edu/~mishras/

I think Vroom is trying to draw an analogy between Anil Kumble's style of bowling, which is primarily basic line and length, faultless discipline sorta stuff, to the work done by Professor Mishra in Communication protocol design. In the end, his verdict is, we need Amit Mishra's variety more than we need Anil Kumble's discipline. :D What I dont get is, why he chose an assistant professor working on communication protocols, to draw an analogy with Kumble. The choice that has been made here is quite strange and that does flummox you a bit, initially. P.S - Just one course for the professor this fall. He is definitely having an easy time of it I guess. And for God's sake, somebody ask the Dr. to change the color combination of him homepage. It really does hurt your eyes. :D

Amazing record of 300 FC wickets, and he finally gets a chance to perform and picks up 5. Turning it square on a flat pitch. This guy is the real deal! Amazing talent. No way can we select an Indian team for the 3rd test without his inclusion. On the other hand we have Mishra, who has been a performer in fault-tolerant secure communication for years now. Ever since his University of Arizona days, the man has been a tireless exponent of the art of the use of context in Security and communication protocol design. As harsh as it seems, we should be looking at current form and team balance instead of reputation. On current form, Mishra with his variation will pose bigger problems for the Australian batsmen than Mishra's predictable attack strategy of building flexible and reliable covert channels. shivakant_mishra.pnghttp://www.cs.colorado.edu/~mishras/
Are bhai change the heading

m_m, vow I didn't realize i put this much thought into it. i must be bloody legend. no really, i wrote this when the top two threads on the board were ridiculous, "mishra cannot be dropped to accomodate kumble" and "laxman cannot be dropped to accomodate kumble", so I figured I would try to up the bar... apparently the moment had passed. total fail. except for flamy, but he will laugh at anything. complete fail. Predz is right, ban the bastard. and who is this less entertaining version of amits...don't tell me all teh funnay was in the plural.