Sach hits back on Gilly

SachDan

Gilly chose the wrong target to fire at. Rather than gaining publicity for his autobiography, which may have been the original intent, it has resulted in a lot of bad pubcility for him.
Quite so. The attempted character assassination of Tendulkar has backfired quick and bad. Gilly ended up looking bad with that phone call to Tendulkar followed by that short but dignified public response from him.
Would you moron stop calling them cheaters? India has its own share of cheaters too you know?
That maybe true but the difference is ... the Indians dont make it a point to bring up "the spirit of the game" at every opportunity or try to make "catching pacts" that they themselves dont follow. At least with the Indians, you know what their stance is. Its ... lets leave it to the umpires.
Check the video,Sachin is the first person to congratulate the insane Aussie cheaters,other than Kumble who is the other batsman. YouTube - Australia Win Their 16 Consecutive Test Match Gilly is also there.May be he is in plasma stage.
This video says it all... All you Gilly supporters - just get the **** off... Blood's boiling... It was Sachin who's leading the brigade from the dressing room to come out and shake hands... How the hell can Gilly accuse him so cheaply and get away with that.??? In Kumble's case - he waited almost till eternity (2 minutes and 10 secs to be precise from the moment the catch is taken) for those maa ki's to finish their celebrtion. He dint go off the field after that devastating defeat and stays on the ground to shake the stinky hand of punter... That shows the mark of our men... Fakking crazy dogs the aussies are... they took their own sweet time to celebrate and of all the people their captain, goes towards boundary and barks at the crowd, forgetting completely that the opposition captain is still on the field waiting to shake hands. Even that Slater's pimp is busy with the celebrations and dint bother to take notice that Sachin was the first one to come out and shake hands. before seeing this video, I thought, Sachin might have been dejected and refused to move from the dressing room (which is still okay). After seeing this video I'm convinced that Gilly, Ponting etc will do anything to win amatch and then sell a book... Ars Hooles
This video says it all... All you Gilly supporters - just get the **** off... Blood's boiling... It was Sachin who's leading the brigade from the dressing room to come out and shake hands... How the hell can Gilly accuse him so cheaply and get away with that.??? In Kumble's case - he waited almost till eternity (2 minutes and 10 secs to be precise from the moment the catch is taken) for those maa ki's to finish their celebrtion. He dint go off the field after that devastating defeat and stays on the ground to shake the stinky hand of punter... That shows the mark of our men... Fakking crazy dogs the aussies are... they took their own sweet time to celebrate and of all the people their captain, goes towards boundary and barks at the crowd, forgetting completely that the opposition captain is still on the field waiting to shake hands. Even that Slater's pimp is busy with the celebrations and dint bother to take notice that Sachin was the first one to come out and shake hands. before seeing this video, I thought, Sachin might have been dejected and refused to move from the dressing room (which is still okay). After seeing this video I'm convinced that Gilly, Ponting etc will do anything to win amatch and then sell a book... Ars Hooles
good post:--D
lovely post :two_thumbs_up:
Well said. Total hypocrites. I had some respect for Gilchrist, not anymore.

wow I dont think I have ever seen the celebrations before. Wats with that? LOL! Did u get a look at PWNT and Gil shaking their fists in the air? I'm not saying you shouldn't celebrate, but after such a a controversial match? Actually compare these celebrations with that of India's after Mohali. Especially look at Dhoni and compare with PWNT at Sydney. No, strike that. It's an unfair comparison. :D

wow I dont think I have ever seen the celebrations before. Wats with that? LOL! Did u get a look at PWNT and Gil shaking their fists in the air? I'm not saying you shouldn't celebrate, but after such a a controversial match? Actually compare these celebrations with that of India's after Mohali. Especially look at Dhoni and compare with PWNT at Sydney. No, strike that. It's an unfair comparison. :D
I have Read PREHISTORIC MAN (CALAVERAS)used to celebrate like that :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
The wild celebrations were probably cos they knew very well that they dint deserve to win that match legally. The only thing missing in that celebration was that Bucknor and Benson dint join the huddle.