Breaking News: Kumble has announced his retirement!

bharat297

Salutations to Anil Kumble, a tireless fighter and warrior of Indian cricket! You sir, are indeed, the greatest bowler India has produced to date. Thank you for the years of "edge of the seat" excitement when you were on a skittle and your "never say die" attitude to get the breakthroughs when the team went wicketless for long periods. Thank you and all the very best.

Wow, it came as a surprise for me. I wonder if Kumble made his decision in the middle of the series, it seems like that to me. If he had stated it before the series, then he would have got huge tribute at his home ground in Bangalore. One of the vivid moments of Kumble for me is when he got those 10 wickets at the Kotla and when he bowled after heavily bandaged in the West Indies. :hatsoff: Thank you for your efforts Sir!

aaawww shucks. I kept cursing kumble for not retiring now that he is retired I feel sad. He has been our warrior whether its broken jaw or broken fingers he fought bravely. No one can ever come close to AK when it comes to being India's match winner. It surely is perfect timing and it couldn't have ended better than Kotla, his favorite hunting ground. How I wished he finished his career on a high note, alas not to be. Thank you Kumble. We'll miss you

i just cudnt believe it..after all the time i had vocally gone asking for his retirement and now seeing this news i felt so sad..wat a player..he is a legend..words cant thank him for his service to Indian cricket..Kumble we will miss you and your decision to retire cannot come at a better time than this..you are a champion :(( :icflove:

:isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute: Thank You, SIR! Kinda sad that you had to make this decision mid-series. You'll be the greatest Indian spinner of this era for sure. A true matchwinner and a gentleman. LEGEND! :isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute::isalute: