We have to win the BG Trophy for Kumble

Shehezaada

Don't care whether we have to fight for EVERY single ball. Don't care whether it's a rank turner, or it's as dead as a body in compton, but we have to win the BG Trophy for Kumble. He's been our best bowler ever, one of our greatest ever warriors. After we win the series, and hopefully the test match, Kumble should be called up to hold the trophy. It will be THE most fitting way to go, along with Dada. I'm feeling sad...one out of the Fab four goes here, and Kumble gone. We were fortunate to these guys play from the period of 96 onwards...12 great years. Hope the whiners are satisfied now, but they'll probably find someone else to complain about. We really don't realize how great these cricketers are. God bless.

Don't care whether we have to fight for EVERY single ball. Don't care whether it's a rank turner, or it's as dead as a body in compton, but we have to win the BG Trophy for Kumble. He's been our best bowler ever, one of our greatest ever warriors. After we win the series, and hopefully the test match, Kumble should be called up to hold the trophy. It will be THE most fitting way to go, along with Dada. I'm feeling sad...one out of the Fab four goes here, and Kumble gone. We were fortunate to these guys play from the period of 96 onwards...12 great years. Hope the whiners are satisfied now, but they'll probably find someone else to complain about. We really don't realize how great these cricketers are. God bless.
Rest assured, Dhoni will do that. :two_thumbs_up:

WHEN India wins the trophy, Dhoni will call Kumble on the podium and ask him to lift the trophy just like how he called AK during the SA series. I can see it.... :yay:

Kumble will be missed. He is the GREATEST test match winner for India ever, not SRT, not RD, not Gavaskar, not Kapil Dev - Kumble is and will be the GREATEST ever test match winner for team india Salutations to the legend :hatsoff: I do hope we win this Test-4 and get a 2-0 win.

Anil is already gone, so will Saurav after this match. This is an important match, quite sure the team will be all pumped up to do well, given the occasion. Kumble has already said he will be there at Nagpur to wish one final goodbye. That should really pep the boys up.

WHEN India wins the trophy' date=' Dhoni will call Kumble on the podium and ask him to lift the trophy just like how he called AK during the SA series. I can see it.... :yay:[/quote'] DID I NOT EFFING SAY THIS? ?????? DHONI U LEGEND