Murali Vijay Krishna - Debut

fineleg

Yes' date=' Sourav too spoke very highly of Vijay to me, and I have been watching Vijay over last 2 seasons. Sourav feels Vijay is the perfect #3 for India[/quote'] Hi Cheeka. I met you in the IPL semifinal, when you were sitting with your mates in the yellow jerseys, as well as the final (we met near the place where the punjabi vegetables were kept.) So is Vijay ahead of Badri, Rohit, Raina, etc in the assembly line as far as a test spot is concerned? Edit - I guess Cheeka cannot answer that question.. contracted players for the BCCI...

Hi, nice to know that. Were you cheering the superkings team ? On Vijay and other players like Badri , Rohit and Raina, its not possible to comment on selection specifics. Generally it can be said that all these players have been doing well in domestic, ODIs and other matches, and right now Vijay has been selected for this match due to Gambhir's absence and has played well. Definitely all these players will be part of Team India's plans in the near future and everyone will get opportunities.

Hi, nice to know that. Were you cheering the superkings team ? On Vijay and other players like Badri , Rohit and Raina, its not possible to comment on selection specifics. Generally it can be said that all these players have been doing well in domestic, ODIs and other matches, and right now Vijay has been selected for this match due to Gambhir's absence and has played well. Definitely all these players will be part of Team India's plans in the near future and everyone will get opportunities.
OK. I realised after I asked the question that you might not be able to answer it. I was actually a Mumbai Indians supporter. Came all the way to India mainly for the IPL. :--D Its 3:30 AM here, and I'm watching the game. I think they way forward is going to be interesting. We definitely have the talent to be the #1 team. I think now the team as a whole has a good idea on "how to win". Things are looking good for India. The foreign player rule in Ranji, and the IPL will really help the players. Ofcourse, it depends on how committed the players are to get the most out of it. Btw, does Vijay play for CSK?
How stupid can you get Mr.Cheeka ala Mr.Hari? We have auto detectors in place and every time you trip or use two different IDs from your PC your IP address will be matched. Coming from the same host, it will create an auto thread with the multiple personalities you are using to login from your pc. Next time, get a bit IT savy before attempting similar tactics.

i know gambhir is in terrific form,but dropping vijay for eng tests would be unfair.he s a more than handy opening bat.n more importantly looks a fantastic short leg/silly point fielder, one india desperately needs.so he deserves more chances. gambhir can bat in middle order as he plays spin well

i know gambhir is in terrific form' date='but dropping vijay for eng tests would be unfair.he s a more than handy opening bat.n more importantly looks a fantastic short leg/silly point fielder, one india desperately needs.so he deserves more chances. gambhir can bat in middle order as he plays spin well[/quote'] no need for such drastic tactics. Gambhir-Sehwag combo rocks (like Dhoni :giggle:). Vijay can come at # 3. Although, I would like them to give Badri an extended run like a couple of series at least.
How stupid can you get Mr.Cheeka ala Mr.Hari? We have auto detectors in place and every time you trip or use two different IDs from your PC your IP address will be matched. Coming from the same host' date=' it will create an auto thread with the multiple personalities you are using to login from your pc. Next time, get a bit IT savy before attempting similar tactics.[/quote'] Hahaha...owned. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: