The TOYOTA - Man of the Series - ISHANT SHARMA

Rajiv

ishant for me' date='considering the pitches n the way he bowled could have taken more wickets.bowled splendidly.[/quote']
Ishants 5fer will seal it for him 2moro
hopefully' date='he deserves it the most for the hard work he has put in[/quote']
That shouldn't come into equation while deciding. I would think Ishant, Zaheer or Bhajii.
Should go to Ishant Sharma. Harbhajan has done really well with 40+ batting average and 14 wickets but when no fast bowler could even agree to bowl on this wicket Ishant has registered the most number of wickets for the series so far. He's my candidate.
From SS points for the series: 1. Harbhajan Singh 2. Virender Sehwag 3. Gautam Gambhir 4. Shane Watson 5. Ishant Sharma
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:

Yeah...Ishant deserved it especially after his vital breakthroughs today and in Mohali. Took very valuable wickets at crucial periods....as did Bhajji....but Ishant did moreso and more often. Deserved Man of the Series. May he have many more! p.s. Mention in dispatches must go to Amit Mishra, who performed beautifully today.

What about Sehwag' date=' scored quite a few runs and picked up vital wickets and in [b']regards to Ishant, don't look at just wickets and runs, he has bowled brilliantly this series and could have easily had a lot more wickets
go Ishant :yay: hopefully many more to come How does Ishant rate among fast bowlers in the world?

He's a gem this lad. Our test team currently revolves around 5 people; Sehwag ( By far the team's best batsman currently) Dhoni ( captain cool) Sach - The lynchpin Bhajji ( With his passion and patriotism, its hard not be excited when playing alongside him) Ishant ( Boy Wonder, arguably the best Fast bowler in the world right now, along with Steyn)