Harbhajan moves to fifth spot in ICC bowlers' rankings

TaNk

This is part of what I was talking about before. This is just a bit of attention-seeking from Harbhajan. If anything ... what he has probably done is fired up Ricky Ponting for a big summer in Australia.
good for him, he'll score buckets of runs and then be brought back to earth when India tours :winky:
Yeah but then he'll score a truckload of runs carting around nuffies like Kyle Mills and Jacob Oram (no disrespect to Oram as a batsman but he aint much of a bowler)' date=' and he'll get the extra 2000 runs he needs to overtake Sachin in like a year.[/quote'] Records are made to be broken.
Records are made to be broken.
it will also break the hearts of a few ICF sach fans if punter breaks them in anycase, i dont think punter will break it - becos bhajji irritated him they are not related issues, just that HS can focus on his cricket, and just let his cricket speak louder abt punter, symo et al.
it will also break the hearts of a few ICF sach fans if punter breaks them in anycase, i dont think punter will break it - becos bhajji irritated him they are not related issues, just that HS can focus on his cricket, and just let his cricket speak louder abt punter, symo et al.
If you live in fear of something happening, eventually it will... People gots to have a little faith. And confidence in their heroes.