The next mountain to scale for India

fineleg

h4te, Its actually folks like you, flamy, Online, p_khota who have worsened this phenomenon. Rather than make some comments relevant to the topic posted, (you can stay away if you dont have a comment regarding the topic), you post something that only adds fuel-to-fire. Ofcourse flamy, p_khota, online think thats fun to add fuel-to-fire.

h4te, Its actually folks like you, flamy, Online, p_khotay who have worsened this phenomenon. Rather than make some comments relevant to the topic posted, (you can stay away if you dont have a comment regarding the topic), you post something that only adds fuel-to-fire. Ofcourse flamy, p_khotay, online think thats fun to add fuel-to-fire.
If you question my integrity, you should not be posting on this forum. P.S.: Atleast get my name right. :two_thumbs_up:

zuby, it was supposed to be a link to Murali and Mendis - fixed now. The reason ur saying OP does not say anything is becos the link was not working (now it should be working). Just dont keep saying "spamming" - who is spamming here? This is abt the SL challenge and it is abt cricket and Indian cricket too. Comment on the topic of playing against SL rather than posting some nonsense abt asking threads to be moved.

h4te, Its actually folks like you, flamy, Online, p_khota who have worsened this phenomenon. Rather than make some comments relevant to the topic posted, (you can stay away if you dont have a comment regarding the topic), you post something that only adds fuel-to-fire. Ofcourse flamy, p_khota, online think thats fun to add fuel-to-fire.
:listen_dawg:
zuby, it was supposed to be a link to Murali and Mendis - fixed now. The reason ur saying OP does not say anything is becos the link was not working (now it should be working). Just dont keep saying "spamming" - who is spamming here? This is abt the SL challenge and it is abt cricket and Indian cricket too. Comment on the topic of playing against SL rather than posting some nonsense abt asking threads to be moved.
ok listenup duck.. we r not gonna play SL next year.. and it might or might not be in 2010.. so why we have to discuss about SL which is not gonna take place even next year let alone next month.. so u dont have any logic and im a retard if i expect anything sane from you.. so maybe i ll give u an idea.. instead of whining abt SL maybe you can start ur whinge for NZ tour.. everyone knows whos talking nonsense.. jus shut ur trap.. will ya?