Any thoughts on Man of the Match?

vroomfondel

Yuvraj shouldn't have been chosen for this ODI series in the first place. He isn't good enough and things come too easily to him. Badrinath should have been the man of the match, he was watching this game on TV and his presence was what gave India the impetus to win. Oh, and did i mention that he has worked SO HARD AND SO LONG FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS FOR HIS CHANCE AND SCORED SO MANY RUNS AGAINST THE MIGHT OF TRIPURA AND KERALA AND THAT I CRY EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT HIS WONDERFUL LITTLE SOB STORY ?

Yuvraj shouldn't have been chosen for this ODI series in the first place. He isn't good enough and things come too easily to him. Badrinath should have been the man of the match' date=' he was watching this game on TV and his presence was what gave India the impetus to win. Oh, and did i mention that he has worked SO HARD AND SO LONG FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS FOR HIS CHANCE AND SCORED SO MANY RUNS AGAINST THE MIGHT OF TRIPURA AND KERALA AND THAT I CRY EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT HIS WONDERFUL LITTLE SOB STORY ?[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:good one
Yuvraj shouldn't have been chosen for this ODI series in the first place. He isn't good enough and things come too easily to him. Badrinath should have been the man of the match' date=' he was watching this game on TV and his presence was what gave India the impetus to win. Oh, and did i mention that he has worked SO HARD AND SO LONG FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS FOR HIS CHANCE AND SCORED SO MANY RUNS AGAINST THE MIGHT OF TRIPURA AND KERALA AND THAT I CRY EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT HIS WONDERFUL LITTLE SOB STORY ?[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Yuvraj shouldn't have been chosen for this ODI series in the first place. He isn't good enough and things come too easily to him. Badrinath should have been the man of the match' date=' he was watching this game on TV and his presence was what gave India the impetus to win. Oh, and did i mention that he has worked SO HARD AND SO LONG FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS FOR HIS CHANCE AND SCORED SO MANY RUNS AGAINST THE MIGHT OF TRIPURA AND KERALA AND THAT I CRY EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT HIS WONDERFUL LITTLE SOB STORY ?[/quote'] nice slap!! that...phatak...:hysterical: