Another Man of the match decision messed up big time

Cricketics

Zaheer was clearly the player of the day for me. i mean 5 overs 20 runs 2 wkts. that was some fantastic, smart bowling from him. Sehwag played awesome, but Zaheer was the stand out player. game which was overdosed with runs, there was one stand out bowler, and that was ZAHEER and hence i think he should have been the clear Man of the Match for todayz game

Zak would have been my MoM as well. But we must not downplay Viru's crucial contribution. If he had scratched around during the 17 overs before the rain break, we would have probably ended having to defend 160-170 instead of 198. I suspect that swayed the decision in Viru's favour.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: When was the last time VIRU scratched around ??????:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Means little as it's often just one opinion. Many thought, as did I, that Simon Katich should have been given the award for his unbeaten century in the Test against NZ. Mitch Johnson's 9/69 looks impressive but 5 of them were #8 batsmen or below.
Who cares what you thnk abt ausie cricket and why wud we care whether it iskatich who gets it or johnson. Totally irrelevant post. Try to post something relevant to the threa. Dont keep singing about aussies. Getting sick