Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

You really have to pity the residents of Bombay. Every once in a while, they have to endure this trauma. Who knows how many people have been emotionally battered by these images of death and terror. For me, just watching these scenes on T.V is a horrifying enough experience. I cant do anything but sympathize with the people who actually endure such experiences every so often.
I was in Bombay when the train blasts happened. This is my second in my residency in Bombay. I hope not to see much, but I am not quitting. I love the city and I am not quitting easily either because of a Raj Thackray or because of a bunch of Islamic fanatics. But yes, I do hope to see an end to this.

koi hai? pak foreign minister interview going on very interesting
Let me guess, he's saying Pakistan is also a victim of terrorism? Well what goes around comes around. These Paks first supported agencies and helped insurgents terrorize in India and now these pig blooded fanatcs are bombing the hell out of Pakistan. You get what you deserve.

You really have to pity the residents of Bombay. Every once in a while, they have to endure this trauma. Who knows how many people have been emotionally battered by these images of death and terror. For me, just watching these scenes on T.V is a horrifying enough experience. I cant do anything but sympathize with the people who actually endure such experiences every so often.
No. Dont have pity. That wont do any good. Ask questions. The correct ones. Why Bombay?? Sure it is the financial hub and India's face to the world but is that it?? How in the world does a Delhi, or a Bangalore, doesnt face the same situation? The answer is simple. Bombay has forces that have been greatly used to cause damage. Bombau gets hurt because of Mumbai underworld. You cut that chord and you wont have to pity Mumbaikars again.

No. Dont have pity. That wont do any good. Ask questions. The correct ones. Why Bombay?? Sure it is the financial hub and India's face to the world but is that it?? How in the world does a Delhi, or a Bangalore, doesnt face the same situation? The answer is simple. Bombay has forces that have been greatly used to cause damage. Bombau gets hurt because of Mumbai underworld. You cut that chord and you wont have to pity Mumbaikars again.
The causes or the abetting forces notwithstanding, its the Mumbaiker who ultimately has to pay the price for all this.

Ma**** Maharastra Home Minisiter Patil says this was a chota mota haadsa that happens in a big town. This is the same mother effer who was bellowing out aloud when that Bihari gun yielding chap was killed. I still remember how he had said - We will answer bullet with bullet. $aala went missing when terrorists hit Mumbai. Now cmes out with a chota mota haadsa comment.

Ma**** Maharastra Home Minisiter Patil says this was a chota mota haadsa that happens in a big town. This is the same mother effer who was bellowing out aloud when that Bihari gun yielding chap was killed. I still remember how he had said - We will answer bullet with bullet. went missing when terrorists hit Mumbai. Now cmes out with a chota mota haadsa comment.
Sale ki ma ki! Where do we get these idiots from? Maybe our society is full of idiots so we get what we deserve? I am really disappointed the way everything is being handled.

What does "Manoos" mean? I keep hearing that "Marathi Manoos" :-) Is "Mannos" same as "Manhoos/depressing" or is this some other Marathi pride related word?
Manoos means man, a Marathi lingo for local people. Similar to what Bengalis call as Bhadralok.

Mumbai locals helped us, terrorist tells cops 29 Nov 2008, 2355 hrs IST, S Ahmed Ali, TNN \ MUMBAI Did some Mumbai locals provide support to the Pakistani terrorists? Azam Amir Kasab, the only Pakistani terrorist nabbed alive, has revealed names and addresses of at least five people from the city who helped the terror operation. Sources said that help like, providing shelter, taking them around and showing places, passing information on police stations and nakabandhis were given by these locals. Joint commissioner of police (crime) Rakesh Maria said,"We suspect there could be local assistants but it is subject to verification. It will be very premature to comment on this at this stage as our investigations is going on.'' Kasab has told police that they were sent with a specific mission of targeting Israelis to avenge atrocities on Palestinians. This was why they targetted Nariman House, a complex meant for Israelis. Sources said Kasab's colleagues killed in the operation had stayed in Nariman House earlier. "They have stayed in Nariman house on rental basis identifying themselves as Malaysian students.'' said a source. Police are trying to find out how Nariman House rooms were given to non-Jews. Police has taken all the records books of for verification. The second target was the CST railway station because casualties would be high. Crime branch has also recovered several fake identity and credit cards from the belongings of dead terrorists. "All the cards are in different names and of different banks. Now we are at least trying to figure out how they procured credit cards from various banks.'' said Maria. The recovery of so many cards with different names have led Mumbai police to suspect the involvement of ISI. Though Maria maintained only 10 terrorists had sneaked in, the two blasts in taxis in Wadi Bunder and Vile Parle have led the police to believe there could be possibility of the presence of another two or more terrorists in the city.