First major screwup by England

Mr. Wicket

No Owais Shah. The last time they won a test against India, Shah played a crucial role with the bat. After Pietersen, he's the most attacking player in the side and probably the best player of spin, someone who isn't afraid to take the attack to the spinners and is good enough to sustain an assault on a Harbhajan or Mishra. I had my worries about what he might do on a road against this attack, but good to see England have picked Class Act Collingwood instead.

Shush' date=' you'll have the "Yuvraj is a real test batsman" brigade poking their heads in here![/quote'] blue_brigade in here, before Yuvi brigade comes :woot:
Contrast this to the Awssies' date=' who nominated Cameron White to be their lead 'spinner' for the first 3 tests![/quote'] One of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. If any conclusive proof was needed that Ricky Ponting had the mental capacity of a dead insect, this was it. And Shehezaada, agree completely re. that shot (and many of Collingwobble's others).
One of the most hilarious things I've ever seen. If any conclusive proof was needed that Ricky Ponting had the mental capacity of a dead insect, this was it. And Shehezaada, agree completely re. that shot (and many of Collingwobble's others).
:hysterical::hysterical: at dead insect. TBH he's not as bad as Shoaib Malik. And sometimes he makes some very good moves...bringing Clark upto the stumps versus Tendulkar in Sydney, bringing Hogg on as soon as he saw Yuvraj in Melbourne
:hysterical::hysterical: at dead insect. TBH he's not as bad as Shoaib Malik. And sometimes he makes some very good moves...bringing Clark upto the stumps versus Tendulkar in Sydney, bringing Hogg on as soon as he saw Yuvraj in Melbourne
That should not be taken into account when judging someone's captaincy skills. He might be just boarding the bandwagon of "UV cannot play spin for sh it". And about Gilly coming upto stumps for SRT vs Clark, it might have been collective idea between Gilly and Clark or Gilly himself :P My point being Ponting is numbnuts :clap:

owais shah should have been there if england want to win against us he is playing our indian bowlers easily, and is thrashing them all around the park england have lost 50% of their chance to win by omitting shah moreover, stuart broad out of the test line-up, it is shocking picking graeme swann won't do any good he is floating in the team, exactly like cameron white neither picked for his bowling, nor his batting a waste of spot

That was all Gilly's idea. Ponting was nowhere to be found. And remember he has the brains of a dead insect.:hysterical::hysterical: