Come on ! Dhoni n Bhajji !

Lord

WE GAVE 40 RUNS EXTRA TODAY n now are in precarious position at 155/6.now this is dhoni s chance to prove that he deserves to play tests regularly.u cant play every match just bcoz ur a keeper & now the captain.we need a big innings from dhoni.we need to atleast get level to eng score.dhoni needs to get a 70+ score.get us outta trouble,dhoni with him is bhajji,who as usual opened his big mouth yesterday criticising eng batting.he has already been outbowled by swann as he was by krejza in nagpur.he needs to stick around too.the pitch is still good.

am i reading this correctly??? sachin_rox is cheerin for Dhoni.. wat on earth is happening??
n bhajji i like neither but they have gotta do the job.i never doubted dhoni's batting skills,but he has been a failure in tests so far,he got to prove that he deserves his place as a batsman-keeper
WE GAVE 40 RUNS EXTRA TODAY n now are in precarious position at 155/6.now this is dhoni s chance to prove that he deserves to play tests regularly.u cant play every match just bcoz ur a keeper & now the captain.we need a big innings from dhoni.we need to atleast get level to eng score.dhoni needs to get a 70+ score.get us outta trouble,dhoni with him is bhajji,who as usual opened his big mouth yesterday criticising eng batting.he has already been outbowled by swann as he was by krejza in nagpur.he needs to stick around too.the pitch is still good.
then please tell me what the best keeper and captain of our country needs to do, in order to have your blessings to play test cricket.
Abbe saale Ind-Aus ke last match mein Dhoni scored big and saved it, and blood said you had converted to his fan. Now again ??????????? :omg::omg:
Doubt if our tail can mount ANOTHER rear-guard action. This is so similar to the situation we found ourselves in, in the first test against Aus. Only this time, we wont be mounting a fightback. At best, I expect India to get to 220.
we'll get to 250+ I'm sure Bhajji, Khan, and Dhoni are worth another 100 runs between them, and then only 60 behind. We can do this boys!
then please tell me what the best keeper and captain of our country needs to do' date= in order to have your blessings to play test cricket.
i'm not sure about that,he today dropped strauss,an important miss.this was his 5th in 5 tests.not the stuff of the best.dont tell me they were all very 'difficult'
i'm not sure about that' date='he today dropped strauss,an important miss.this was his 5th in 5 tests.not the stuff of the best.dont tell me they were all very 'difficult'[/quote'] we r lucky its not kkd, else the keeper woulda dropped cook as well lol. and dude...5 catches in 5 matches. thats reasonable even if u dont consider how much burden he has on him.
we r lucky its not kkd, else the keeper woulda dropped cook as well lol. and dude...5 catches in 5 matches. thats reasonable even if u dont consider how much burden he has on him.
kkd is a very good keeper,slightly better than dhoni wen it comes to keeping to fast bowlers.its only to the spinners that he lags behind. and how is 5 drop catches in 5 matches reasonable?as it proved today every drop chance can be costly
kkd is a very good keeper,slightly better than dhoni wen it comes to keeping to fast bowlers.its only to the spinners that he lags behind. and how is 5 drop catches in 5 matches reasonable?as it proved today every drop chance can be costly
Suggest a replacement. KKD would have dropped 5 in one match. Bulk of bowling is done by the spinners and by your own logic, KKD is poor in that area.