Do you think MSD will select RD in playing 11 for Test-2?

fineleg

Do you think MSD will select RD in playing 11 for Test-2?  

1. 1.

• YES - RD will be in 11
    • NO - MSD will drop RD for Test-2
    • Cannot guess

I am from Karnataka but even would have hard time arguing for him right now..its gone beyond just not getting runs' date=he is halting the progress we as a team are making in our attempt to be #1.
yeah but it would be unfair to drop him.as sachin said ,everyone has highs and lows and this is dravid is having his first low.he doesnt deserve the boot

Dravid will play at #5, Laxman at #3. even if he fails, he will not retire. he will go back to ranji.take a break if there r no international matches/pak tour is cancelled/no alternate team comes in. but he will not be dropped from the XI for mohali, he will not retire.

HE will be selected and he will score a century in Mohali
I am not sure why isn;t he taken a break. He needs to sit out and watch how it feels tobe out of the team for 1 tour and he will be back with bang. <<--Always Dravid fan-->>
I hope Dravid does well at Mohali....the 'wall' should be respected for his contribution to Indian cricket..if needed....he should gracefully bow out...not get chucked out!!...the guy is a gentleman...and he deserves respect.
Good luck to Dravid if he is selected for Mohali. But it may be better for him to go to domestics and work it out. However, if MSD picks him in the 11, lets all hope for a century from the Great Legend :cheer: