Things you will never forget about this Test match

Predator_05

the lovely thing aobut david lloyd's commentry is his sense of homour.. it's just amazing. Being an Indian, who has been part of such hysterical, such classy comedy instances, and yet i get a chuckle when this english commentator says something, goes on to show that Lloyd does have some class in his commentry. as a coach of England, he was a total shadow of his recent picture.

For me it was the lady in sari..she felt that she shook hands with GOD (touche ) - but I see your point' date= convert it in a positive manner..they have a job in this economy and how different is it than a groundskeeper elsewhere who would have a jersey and sneakers.
That moment was the greatest. The moment when I thought I would forego my current job to take the job of a ground staff in Chennai. As well stood up in the stands, giving high fives and hugging other, I saw this lady running mindlessly from behind the sight screen to the pitch. The after shaking hands with Sachin, the camera panned elsewhere (which I saw later on highlights), but this lady clapped her hands, smiled and ran back to where she came from and was so proudly describing her experience to the other saree clad women. That was awesome. Is there any ercruitment happening at TNCA or KSCA? or PCA or MCA??
I envy you for having been there .... raging bout of jealousy ... evil green. No fair :((
Well - before the beginning of the series, I wrote in a thread that ome English players may fake injuries. Am sorry for that as the English team played their hearts out especially Swann and Flintoff (the same Freddie who had reservation about touring). Well done England. But in the final analysis, it was me who faked ill health to take a day off to watch the historic chase. At the end of day 2 I was most certain that the match will end by Sunday evening and I can get back to Blore in the night bus to attend work on monday. By tea on Day 4, i thought if ndia were 70-80 for no loss then I would stay back that too work from home till lunch and based on the scoreline at lunch, decide whether to go to the stadium or not (its an hours ride from home). But Sehwag changed everything by stumps and I sed, Phack work.. I'm bunking on Day 5. How good that decision was - am sure you all will agree...
Yep. Lloyd is such a fine commentator, it was amazing to see him come bottom in the commentator's rankings that was displayed in the ground.
Lloyd was a total chump when we toured England. So bias with the usual clap trap of indians not being able to play spin, lucky with toss blah blah. However, since then has improved immeasurably along with rest of england commentators. Now is objective and fair. Reasons could be either they smell IPL money as a commentator or that my numerous e mails to sky sports made them realise they were commentating like chumps.
Flamy beta, check out Dhoni's reaction(he's behind the glass, in white.. ready to go in next...) forward to 5:10 YouTube - India v/s England 1st Test 5th Day - Final Moments
The Dhoni Victory Leap
at 5:16 who is that player in the back behind the glass who jumped and threw his fist in the air.
Kaptaanji
Awesome :icflove::two_thumbs_up::icflove::yay:
i said it first (post#44).you copycats:winky::icflove::giggle:
Lloyd was a total chump when we toured England. So bias with the usual clap trap of indians not being able to play spin, lucky with toss blah blah. However, since then has improved immeasurably along with rest of england commentators. Now is objective and fair. Reasons could be either they smell IPL money as a commentator or that my numerous e mails to sky sports made them realise they were commentating like chumps.
Lloyd is there for jokes, I really enjoy his commentary, listen to him all the time in domestic games here, he really knows how to entertain