Too long a break!

fineleg

nicee!!!... ... considering its my hardest semester from Jan to April, atleast for first two months, i will be able to focus on my studies and dont have to skip any morning lectures... nomore of those late night matches... i will live like a 'acha bacha' who sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7am for next couple of months

nicee!!!... ... considering its my hardest semester from Jan to April' date=' atleast for first two months, i will be able to focus on my studies and dont have to skip any morning lectures... nomore of those late night matches... i will live like a 'acha bacha' [b']who sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7am for next couple of months
O'Really? (we know those new year resolutions are meant to be broken :)

as for the overseas thing, i clarified what i meant when i said "overseas" in this thread in an earlier post. i wasnt getting the correct word, so i used overseas. i used overseas in a sense of being from a different ranji team, istead of being a foriegn player. i cant understand y ppl started laughing at my overseas comment. going by what i used as the definition for overseas in this thread, venugopal rao would classify as a overseas player for rajasthan this year in ranji trophy. and overseas player here means a player from a different ranji team and even munaf patel is a better batsman than rohit sharma. and rohit sharma isnt even fit enough to get into the mumbai ranji team without a quota system

Currently SA vs Aus will keep me occupied.
Time to nuke Pakistan, there is sufficient time and since Al qaida is also ready to perish alongside paki army...India will not get a golden chance to kill 2 birds (one is a very small bird though) with one stone...:cantstop: c'mon India, time for practical test of Agni, prithvi etc missiles...please finish the job on time.....coz I'm sick & tired of postponed tourneys...Thanks

One more test between Aussies n SAF,again some ODI action involving these two sides and NZ vs WI,Ranji semifinal n final with Sachin playing for Mumbai!! Then there is Australian Open,crucial phase of EPL coming up for ManU,home n away clashes for ManU again with 'special one's' Inter in Champions League..all this will keep me occupied. Add to that a trip to various parts of our country..life won't be that boring :winky: Having said all that,will miss Team India badly though !!