moment of the year

Lord

neo sports were showing 10 best cricket moments of the year 2008.with SRT's record breaking moment on top:two_thumbs_up:.which to u think is the best moment of the year? my pick would be the perth victory.it really showed we could win against all odds.

India's two Test match win under Dhoni against the Aussies ... showed Indian Cricket is in safe hands ... that was one for rox .. On a personal note ... Sachin breaking Lara's record and RD scoring his ton against England !!!
corrected!!!!

High points of the year - Perth win, CB series win, series win against Australia Sad moments - Sydney loss which hurts even now. Ganguly and Kumble retiring. Its hard to believe that we can see Dada playing for India anymore Proudest moment - Sachin breaking Lara's record Low points - losing to Slanka in the test series. Jolly time - Watching IPL cheerleaders especially the Bangalore ones. Looking forward to in the next year: Ashes victory for England Back to back series loss for Australia against SA India retaining T20 WC

Moment(s) for me; Perth ( especially after what happened in Sydney) CB series ( Sachin's performance in both of them) Zaheer Khan's spell on day 5 of the Mohali test against Australia Chennai test day 5 against England. This has been a career defining year for Sachin.

High points of the year - Perth win, CB series win, series win against Australia Sad moments - Sydney loss which hurts even now. Ganguly and Kumble retiring. Its hard to believe that we can see Dada playing for India anymore Proudest moment - Sachin breaking Lara's record Low points - losing to Slanka in the test series. Jolly time - Watching IPL cheerleaders especially the Bangalore ones. Looking forward to in the next year: Ashes victory for England Back to back series loss for Australia against SA India retaining T20 WC
Moment(s) for me; Perth ( especially after what happened in Sydney) CB series ( Sachin's performance in both of them) Zaheer Khan's spell on day 5 of the Mohali test against Australia Chennai test day 5 against England. This has been a career defining year for Sachin.
pick one moment,guys.i know it is confusing as there are so many wonderful achievements but try tp pick one.
i guarantee england is not going to win the ashes but they will make it close.