IPL Transfers

Sachinism

Wanting a team that SRT is captaining to fail is disgusting. If you knew your SRT' date=' you would know that team success means more to him that individual scores. What a disgrace...:(([/quote'] That is the one and only reason why I support Mumbai Indians :two_thumbs_up:

or you could support your home team-hence you have to root against other teams' date='thats how club sports work.[/quote'] Being from South one should ideally cheer for BRC or CSK.But it's asking too much not to support the team Sachin is playing for let alone captaining the side!!

That means you will be glued to see how Rohit Sharma shapes up :two_thumbs_up:
rohit sharma is not a upcoming indian player. he is getting these extra chances only due to the quota-system otherwise he would have been kicked out long time back

i will be a teamless person this time & i would want to c how the upcoming indian players go irrespective of which team they r playing for
amits, CSK is awaiting for ur support.. remem we dont have paakis.. and we have only pure indians in our team and some mercenaries from other countries... join CSK club amits... ur more than welcome..:two_thumbs_up:

Players likely for February 6 auction Australia: Brad Haddin, Michael Clarke, Nathan Hauritz, Stuart Clark, Brad Hogg, Beau Casson, Jason Krejza and Shaun Tait. England: Kevin Pietersen, Andrew Flintoff, Paul Collingwood, Owais Shah, Stuart Broad, Samit Patel, Shaun Udal, Darren Gough, Ryan Sidebottom, Ravi Bopara, Monty Panesar, Robert Key, James Foster. South Africa: Gulam Bodi, Charl Langeveldt, JP Duminy, Paul Harris. Pakistan: Asim Kamal, Yasir Hameed. New Zealand: Mark Gillespie, Tim Southee, Jesse Ryder, Jeetan Patel. Bangladesh: Shakib Al Hasan, Ashraful Haque, Mashrafe Mortaza. Sri Lanka: Thilan Thushara, Nuwan Kulasekara, Jehan Mubarak, Malinga Bandara, Upul Tharanga. West Indies: Darren Sammy, Andre Fletcher

Nannes signs on with Daredevils VICTORIA paceman Dirk Nannes' excellent Twenty20 form has earned him an Indian Premier League (IPL) contract and could open the door to Australian honours later this year. More... Dirk Nannes joins Indian Premier League's Delhi Daredevils Adam Cooper January 27, 2009 VICTORIA paceman Dirk Nannes' excellent Twenty20 form has earned him an Indian Premier League (IPL) contract and could open the door to Australian honours later this year. Nannes will play in the second edition of the lucrative tournament for the Delhi Daredevils, the franchise which recently signed NSW's David Warner and Victoria's Andrew McDonald and is coached by the Bushrangers' Greg Shipperd. Nannes, 32, has been a key part of Victoria's strength in the shortest format in recent seasons, and his left-arm pace this season yielded 12 wickets in seven matches at 13.83, while conceding under seven runs an over. "What an opportunity," Nannes said. "It's good to be recognised for a few good seasons and for people to start recognising you as one of the better bowlers around. "And it will be a bloody good experience." Nannes' performances and appeal in the shortest format gives him a solid case for earning Australian honours in the Twenty20 world championship, to be held in England later this year. That case firms even further if Australia were to plump for a team of Twenty20 stars or expand their selection pool to address their crowded international schedule. "I'd love to do it and you look at my figures and they say I should be playing, but it's not me who picks the squad," said Nannes, also the leading wicket-taker in the Sheffield Shield this season. "I understand there's a truckload of cricket going on and being a bowler, how can you possibly play that much cricket? "In future it's probably going to get even worse and you do need large squads to cope with those sorts of demands on people's bodies. "If that means I get a go, brilliant. "I'm not hanging my hopes on getting a go, but I'm certainly trying my best to get a game and keep going, and all I can do is keep taking wickets." The participation of Victorian and NSW players and coaches in the IPL in 2009 provides the potential for a tug-of-war between Australian states and Indian franchises when it comes to eligibility for the Champions League. But the Bushrangers expect to have Shipperd, Nannes and McDonald in the blue and white even if the Daredevils qualify for the inaugural tournament, scheduled to be held later this year, on the basis Victoria is their principal team. Indian franchises can claim Australian players for Champions League matches if they pay Australian states compensation. The Chennai Super Kings did so last year to Western Australia to secure Mike Hussey for the first planned club championship, which was aborted because of the Mumbai terror attacks. Nannes' said his new contract eased the pain of Victoria's last-ball defeat to NSW in Saturday night's Twenty20 final. "But it doesn't change the fact that it was a pretty disappointing result in the end," he said. "We've got some pretty solid goals for Victoria, and while IPL is an eight-week job, Victoria is the other 10 months of the year and is a big part of my life."

frm CSK perspective, they shud kick fleming and kappugedera out.... and get vijay, flintoff and southee.. we badly need bowlers..
Dude fleming is not returning this year. If I am not wrong he is CSK's coach this year....so much knowledge you have about your own team huh :giggle: