Womanizer..

punjabi_khota

Does one have to giggle to impress women? Just be yourself like Mr Suri I thought you just get engaged marriage and you are set:cantstop: P.S I dont have a clue what u guys are talking about
Yea dude, I got engaged yesterday, my marriage is tomorrow... Kids the day after..:D

I thought you just get engaged marriage and you are set:cantstop:
Congrats (if so). In anycase - MM three words - 'just be yourself'. No need for looking to cinema for inspiration. If you are naturally a 'giggly' person , be that, if not dont.

Congrats (if so). In anycase - MM three words - 'just be yourself'. No need for looking to cinema for inspiration. If you are naturally a 'giggly' person , be that, if not dont.
jesus fo.kin christ... what the f.ok is b urself.... like scratching ur balls(if u have any) in front of her or farting out loud..poking ur nose or wat the fo.k is tht"b urself"supposed to mean.. u ll only end up gettin some fat fugly bi.tches rolling on u, with their tits touching their bermuda triangle. guys gotto do some acting to get those hawt bi.tches on to their nuts.. as simple as tht.. dont assume urself as a date doctor..u simply suck in tht as u do in everything else here in ICF....

And how do you know that'll work?

Guest dada_rocks

I starte hating bimbos the day I saw old gentlmen who coudl hardly stand being forced to vacate seats reserved for females on DTC bus by those college-going gals...... I was so tempted to ask "AAPKE PAANV BHAADI HAIN KYA":cantstop:

mm, im not gonna sit here and prove it to u. But try zuby's acting-skillz and being urself - u'll figure it out for urself what works or doesnt. i know what works and what wont, i've stated it above.
And how is that? Have you actually picked up women using that technique?