Womanizer..

punjabi_khota

Guest dada_rocks

screw women .....right now I am watching a show where they are showng middle class divorced guysliving homeless on street and while their ex-wife are living hapli in his house.. girls suck.. commentator's words: peter ihas been sitting on hsi ex-wife's couch since last five months but now he must leave.. mind this same couch five months ago was his.. guy is out of job nowhere to go

screw women .....right now I am watching a show where they are showng middle class divorced guysliving homeless on street and while their ex-wife are living hapli in his house.. girls suck.. commentator's words: peter ihas been sitting on hsi ex-wife's couch since last five months but now he must leave.. mind this same couch five months ago was his.. guy is out of job nowhere to go
what u talkin' about dada rocks? Is this show talking abt some "planned divorce" plan by those wives? Or, r u complaining abt alimonly rules?

prenups bhai. prenups is the savior. :hail:

mm, im not gonna sit here and prove it to u. But try zuby's acting-skillz and being urself - u'll figure it out for urself what works or doesnt. i know what works and what wont, i've stated it above.
finey,it is a fact that different women/girls prefer different ways of wooing.There are girls who love to get praised for their looks and getting called by sweet names.U can't generalise any one.It is easy to say be yourself but not always.If that was the case we don't have that many illegal pregnancies in our land.