Cricket ka Dharmayudh

fineleg

ok let's put it this way: Tendulkar doesnt want to be your God. Poor guy has to wear fake mustache and coverups just so that he can watch a movie. Give him some breathing room will you. Hounding his every move so much that poor guy cant even enjoy the things we take for granted. Step back, let him breathe. However, some people find inspiration in Tendulkar, which is a good thing and a different matter. That is okay in my opinion. That said, whatever rocks your boat I guess. Enjoy :regular_smile:

Can we please stop referring to Sachin Tendulkar as 'god'. He is not a god or the god' date=' he is a human being. I'm not a religious man as those of you who've seen some of my posts will attest, but I think this whole Sachin = God thing is a step too far.[/quote']
That goes against most religious teaching' date=' but I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.[/quote'] Oh hai Shiv Sena..... :fluffy:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Your posts just get more and more ridiculous' date=' I've already reported two of them. If you'd read any of my previous posts you would know I'm not religious in the slightest. Also I am not Marathi and aren't the SS most active in the Maharashtra area??[/quote'] Umm...you really ought to understand the point of his post mate. By referring to you as "shiv sena" he meant you are going along their line for not allowing people to have freedom of speech. Why does it matter to you lot if some choose to refer tendulkar as God :dontknow:.

Umm...you really ought to understand the point of his post mate. By referring to you as "shiv sena" he meant you are going along their line for not allowing people to have freedom of speech. Why does it matter to you lot if some choose to refer tendulkar as God :dontknow:.
Fair enough, but this guy has lately taken to insulting me at every possible opportunity. I have no problem with allowing freedom of speech it's just my opinion that referring to Tendulkar as god is crass in every possible way.

Fair enough' date=' but this guy has lately taken to insulting me at every possible opportunity. I have no problem with allowing freedom of speech it's just my [i']opinion that referring to Tendulkar as god is crass in every possible way.
I guess that was his way of saying he "respectfully disagrees with you and discarded your opinion" :phehehe: