Asif gets one-year IPL ban

Guest Hiten.

Good Riddance! Mohammad Asif, the Pakistan fast bowler, has been released from his IPL contract by the Delhi Daredevils after 48 hours of meetings between the two parties. "Due to personal reasons I'm having to take this step, and definitely it has not been easy requesting for this as I still have a contract valid for another two seasons, with lucrative financial benefits," Asif said. "Currently I'm under a tremendous amount of pressure at all ends and need to regain my focus on resolving matters by addressing them individually. "My only purpose and wish is to play for my nation Pakistan again, and for that I need to disengage from any other cricket engagements and work towards this." Delhi bought Asif for US$650,000 on a three-year contract, making him the second-most expensive Pakistan player in the league. He had a mixed tournament on the field, picking up eight wickets in eight games. He appealed against a failed drug test last year but was suspended by the previous PCB administration from all forms of the game pending the outcome of the IPL inquiry. The drugs tribunal set up by the league had a preliminary hearing in October with a follow-up to be held on January 24 in Mumbai. Besides that controversy, Asif is also embroiled in another mess after he was detained at Dubai airport last June for possession of opium, a matter the PCB is looking into. © Cricinfo

This guy is really a two bit moron. On that show with Rameez Raja - with Mushtaq and Inzam, Mushtaq said that Asif had called him from Dubai airport with two thumbs up - he was happy he tested positive for whatever drug they tested him for. Positive!
LIE!! It was not Asif but Rajiv Shukla, a Hindu Zionist RAW MOSSAD agent with a saffron band on his hand, that called Mushtaq. Zaid Hamid said he has verified this through his sources in the Indian Military Intelligence. :haha: PS - I just cant get enough of Zaid Hamid jokes....:--D
Well, you can get help even with swing, you don't feel the pain in your fingers, so you can keep swinging the ball for longer and harder. I don't have any doubt about your bowlers though, they are indeed talented for doing all sorts of illegal stuff, be it chucking, tampering or drugs. :hatsoff::hatsoff:
what a lame thought?? pain in fingers? haha. He simply used to grab the ball and deliver it at mere 80mph, and then his talent took care of the aftermath of swings, wickets shattering and cart wheeling. Any sort of drug would hardly play any role in just grabbing the ball and throwing it at average speed. Sheer talent is all what he posses....the only painful part is his extreme level of idiotic behavior and he should rightly be punished/banned for his wrongdoings. Hope he will learn his lesson and will be back after a year or two.
what a lame thought?? pain in fingers? haha. He simply used to grab the ball and deliver it at mere 80mph' date=' and then his talent took care of the aftermath of swings, wickets shattering and cart wheeling.[b'] Any sort of drug would hardly play any role in just grabbing the ball and throwing it at average speed. Sheer talent is all what he posses....the only painful part is his extreme level of idiotic behavior and he should rightly be punished/banned for his wrongdoings. Hope he will learn his lesson and will be back after a year or two.
s911_complete_moron.jpg
what a lame thought?? pain in fingers? haha. He simply used to grab the ball and deliver it at mere 80mph' date=' and then his talent took care of the aftermath of swings, wickets shattering and cart wheeling. Any sort of drug would hardly play any role in just grabbing the ball and throwing it at average speed. Sheer talent is all what he posses....the only painful part is his extreme level of idiotic behavior and he should rightly be punished/banned for his wrongdoings. Hope he will learn his lesson and will be back after a year or two.[/quote'] Well, without Nandrolone, I don't expect to see Actor break the 100 mph barrier any time soon
what a lame thought?? pain in fingers? haha. He simply used to grab the ball and deliver it at mere 80mph' date=' and then his talent took care of the aftermath of swings, wickets shattering and cart wheeling. Any sort of drug would hardly play any role in just grabbing the ball and throwing it at average speed. Sheer talent is all what he posses....the only painful part is his extreme level of idiotic behavior and he should rightly be punished/banned for his wrongdoings. Hope he will learn his lesson and will be back after a year or two.[/quote'] Sorry my mistake was to think you need your fingers to swing the ball, that's totally absurd. Thanks for clearing it up, all you need is sheer "talent".

^^ why indeed ...... actor fielding on the boundary edge ..... .... cuts off a sure boundary ...... ....... tears a hamstring ..... ..... can't bowl ........... ....... picks up the bottlecap, scruffs the balls and chucks it into the crowd once he's done ...... .... wasim bhai calls him up to bowl ...... ...... cleans up sach and dravid with reverse swinging / unplayable yorkers ......

^^ why indeed ...... actor fielding on the boundary edge ..... .... cuts off a sure boundary ...... ....... tears a hamstring ..... ..... can't bowl ........... ....... picks up the bottlecap, scruffs the balls and chucks it into the crowd once he's done ...... .... wasim bhai calls him up to bowl ...... ...... cleans up sach and dravid with reverse swinging / unplayable yorkers ......
no Wasim bhai is a traitor he has been bought by the BCCI
^^ on a serious note, I seriously wish he would stop sucking up to India to prolong his media career Every friggin two days, he comes out and says "India is no 1 " or "India is the best" or whatever
When he Owned your batsmen you didn't like it, when he admires your team like a non-stop parrot, you don't like that either. What do you really like?