Sehwag Mark II

Salil, hanlde: it can be decomposed to two parts: han + lde: han refers to the guy who played the Chinese Ambassador to US in Rush Hour and lde refers to linear differential equation, whether its constant coefficient or not, I do not know. Therefore, when he changes the hanlde, he is differentiating the result of the lde again, and the han is a constant since that guy doesn't change, he's just aged by about 11 years. So it will be: (han+11)(lde)' = hay(lde)' and assuming that he's just looking for a particular solution of the lde and not a homogeneous one, it becomes, hay0 = hayo. Therefore, he wants to change it to hayo. QED.

Salil, hanlde: it can be decomposed to two parts: han + lde: han refers to the guy who played the Chinese Ambassador to US in Rush Hour and lde refers to linear differential equation, whether its constant coefficient or not, I do not know. Therefore, when he changes the hanlde, he is differentiating the result of the lde again, and the han is a constant since that guy doesn't change, he's just aged by about 11 years. So it will be: (han+11)(lde)' = hay(lde)' and assuming that he's just looking for a particular solution of the lde and not a homogeneous one, it becomes, hay0 = hayo. Therefore, he wants to change it to hayo. QED.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
He wants to change his User name (otherwise known as Handle) to Veeru_rocks because Dada ( otherwise known as Saurav Ganguly in the Cricket world ) joined a Communist party (otherwise known as CPM ) ..... if you couldnt figure that much out from DR's post perhaps you shouldnt be posting on a MB ? *** expecting silence to prevail ****
boss bhai, when did SG join CPM? i thought he only featured in CPM calendar, not joined the party/standing in election etc.?
flamy, if you understood that can you translate for me please? I'm still trying to wonder what exactly dada's "hanlde" is, or whether it's just the result of him banging on the keyboard in excitement at a pork-eating Muslim once more.
:cantstop:
:laugh::laugh:
He wants to change his User name (otherwise known as Handle) to Veeru_rocks because Dada ( otherwise known as Saurav Ganguly in the Cricket world ) joined a Communist party (otherwise known as CPM ) ..... if you couldnt figure that much out from DR's post perhaps you shouldnt be posting on a MB ? *** expecting silence to prevail ****
Easier to understand when it's written in English, BB. My 'drivel-to-English' dictionary still hasn't arrived in the mail.