What is the future for Sreesanth?

hassan_113

i hate Rondduss...tell me 1 sportsmen who cried llike a Girl after getting slapped from a fellow..... i dont care how much you cry before/during/after every game but crying after being slapped..thats a bit Gay..rather than punching back Bhajjis face' date= all Sreesanth did was crying...one should stand for himself....to represent a national team(specially a fast bowler), one should be physically and mentally strong... sadly Sreesanth lacks both
true......if he really felt like weeping like a school girl....then he should've just disappeared from the scene...not make a mockery of himself on Int'l TV....:secret:
true......if he really felt like weeping like a school girl....then he should've just disappeared from the scene...not make a mockery of himself in Int'l TV....:secret:
He was being a big sissy. But I think the only long term effect would be that the incident would give a lot of fodder to players from other teams to sledge him really bad on that issue, by reminding him of it. But if he gets his swing right at 145+ Ks, I couldn't care less about the sledging. I really loved the way he knocked down stumps of the ****ing Aussies in CB series and also his performance in T-20. :--D:dance:
i hate Rondduss...tell me 1 sportsmen who cried llike a Girl after getting slapped from a fellow..... i dont care how much you cry before/during/after every game but crying after being slapped..thats a bit Gay..rather than punching back Bhajjis face, all Sreesanth did was crying...one should stand for himself....to represent a national team(specially a fast bowler), one should be physically and mentally strong... sadly Sreesanth lacks both
You are gay mate...that's why you got a hard on for ShowApe Actor eh? Tell me, have you ever cried? Don't tell me lies in the answer okay? I am very happy that sreesanth cried...it was straight out. I like a person like that. It's called sincerity. The lack of facade between what is felt and expression of what is felt. That same passion goes into the ball he delivers. Do not slice reality too thin. You will never understand it if you do.
You are gay mate...that's why you got a hard on for ShowApe Actor eh? Tell me, have you ever cried? Don't tell me lies in the answer okay? I am very happy that sreesanth cried...it was straight out. I like a person like that. It's called sincerity. The lack of facade between what is felt and expression of what is felt. That same passion goes into the ball he delivers. Do not slice reality too thin. You will never understand it if you do.
naa munnaaa naa.... rooo mat....go and give a PuchiPuchi to ur Sreesanth.. so i guess u must have cried everytime when some lallupaanjoos snatched away candies from u in highschool...u G@ylord, dont get senti... i guess u should never play Rugby or Icehockey...hahaha...coz everytime if some player tackles u, u will have to find a corner to cry....Sreesanth plays for India and he represents us ...a billlion of us.... rather than crying in front of the whole world he should know to control his emotions if he dont have gutts to hit someone back ...
i hate Rondduss...tell me 1 sportsmen who cried llike a Girl after getting slapped from a fellow..... i dont care how much you cry before/during/after every game but crying after being slapped..thats a bit Gay..rather than punching back Bhajjis face' date= all Sreesanth did was crying...one should stand for himself
....to represent a national team(specially a fast bowler)' date=' one should be [b']physically and mentally strong... sadly Sreesanth lacks both
Huh? Why don’t we then just drop the current national team and just replace them with the 11 wrestlers and boxers? I guess this is exactly the sort of numb-headed infatuation with physical power that makes you idolize rotten specimens like Shoaib Akhtar.
Yea righhhhhhhhhhhtttt… You speak as though you were there all along, watching every bit of the action as it happened. Do you know what exactly happened there? Or what was the chemistry b/w those two guys or what had transpired between them before? All you know is some media reports saying that bhajji slapped Sree and Sree cried on T.V and you go ‘Oh, that is so girly, he should have stood up for himself(?!)’ and all that nonsense. That is the sort of Dumb eff logic I have seen Pakistanis give a couple of days before, when they accused that the current Ind – SL series was fixed. And whats with the gay thingy? Do you have some sort of uncontrolled obsession with it? If Sreesanth cries he is gay. If some poster posts things you don’t like, he is gay too. Seems like someone is having some sort of identity crisis here.
naa munnaaa naa.... rooo mat....go and give a PuchiPuchi to ur Sreesanth.. so i guess u must have cried everytime when some lallupaanjoos snatched away candies from u in highschool...u G@ylord, dont get senti... i guess u should never play Rugby or Icehockey...hahaha...coz everytime if some player tackles u, u will have to find a corner to cry....Sreesanth plays for India and he represents us ...a billlion of us.... rather than crying in front of the whole world he should know to control his emotions if he dont have gutts to hit someone back ...
Don't try too hard...you end up only reflecting yourself. You want to play little paki smacki? Reply, and we shall.
When I say ‘proven performer’' date=' I don’t his refer to his stats, but the potential he has. India has been blighted with substandard fast bowlers for generations and Sreesanth is one of the few who has proven to be an exception. Remember, I actually don’t support his inclusion in the team ahead of pacers like Zak, Ishant, Praveen Kumar, Irfan or RPS. I am just saying that his potential is well-known and it must not go to waste.[/quote'] He has potential but potential is overrated and there is no guarantee he will realise his potential, given his lack of patience and lack of improvement throughout his international career.
Some cricketers don’t excel in the FC level' date=' but become completely different animals when playing international cricket, which is why, for people whose performances we’ve already seen on the international stage, there is no statutory requirement that once they’re dropped, they MUST justify their re-selection by prolific performances in the FC level.[/quote'] I disagree. Sreesanth warrented original selection based on talent and your above reasoning, I'll give you that. However, he has surely not sufficiently proven himself in his first few stints to warrent being seen as an international cricketer who does not have to prove himself on the international stage. He has come to international cricket and, if I may exaggerate for a moment, failed.
Those are minor inconsistencies that can be easily sorted with proper coaching and mentoring and are hardly reasons to give up on a person. Remember' date=' Sreesanth is a bowler who bowls outswingers at 90 mph. How many Indian bowlers can lay their hand on such claims?[/quote'] I am not sure his problems with attitude can be simply overcome. He seems a difficult character and this may hinder his progress throughout his career. Likewise with fitness, he has a high intensity action and it will not be easy in order to have his body sustain a prolonged period of cricket, given his current fitness record. You seem quite excited by the promise of outswingers at 90mph, but without accuracy, even that is quite ordinary. Sreesanth's pace tends towards 85mph more often than not too. It is interesting though as I definately see that you are coming from a traditional standpoint of seeing and nurturing talent at all costs whereas I appear more based on a player being statistically proven and mentally strong, whilst of course doubting much of Sreesanth's so called talent.