Live IPL Auction Thread

Feed

Shoaib Akhtar sold for Rs 750 on Installments to Kandevli 11
Indian or Paki rupees? Heck, rupees or paisa? I can't see anyone even paying 750 for Showhaibh the moish whinnah's three deliveries at blistering fast pace before he falls down and injuries his fingernail again.

happy for bangalorians that they got good all rounder in the form of freddie but Duminy?? ain't a big deal. He's no giant hitter.. good player surely, but won't break himalayaz there in IPL with his batting. i was neve excited about Duminy for IPL...
ticz gone nutz? freddie banglore?

happy for bangalorians that they got good all rounder in the form of freddie but Duminy?? ain't a big deal. He's no giant hitter.. good player surely, but won't break himalayaz there in IPL with his batting. i was neve excited about Duminy for IPL...
Duminy is expected to play all matches of IPL. Mumbai Indians were desperate to get him since Uthappa is no longer with them

Duminy is expected to play all matches of IPL. Mumbai Indians were desperate to get him since Uthappa is no longer with them
Only four international players would play.. Jayasurya will play each and every game for Mumbai.. rest all won't.. you bet.. Duminy would be dropped.. mark my words