Jerome Taylor - Awesomeness

cowboysfan

I just came back from watching that spell. Absolute magic. I always thought that this man had genuine potential and a very good bowling brain since a few years. Loved every moment of that spell, the crowd cheering him into every ball, him running almost purely on adrenaline and bowling magic ball after ball. This is what West Indies cricket is all about.

the last time i saw him getting a good mention was when he took hattrick against Australia in champions trophy back home in India in 06... now he has finally gained little more attention. good on him.. i hope he revives Windies bowling attack.. Windies also need to bring back Pedro Collins.. where the hell he is?? i thought he would make up a good bowling pair with taylor

@ Topic.. no doubt Taylor is awesome talent but Edwards is levels ahead...WI 4 pace attack is one of the most exciting attack out there...all bowl 140+ .. i'm surprised that Edwards wasnt bought in auction while cr@p bowler like Mortaza got 600000$.....
edwards went for chargers anyway i think taylor gets more wickets than fidel all the time and was surprised edwards went first