I hope BRC dies a horrific death!

Guest Hiten.

I hope Dravid does brilliantly. And I really really hope I can bump up the "How much Pietersen mek?" thread just about every BRC game!
Catching the T20 fever ? :sick:

Nope. I just like seeing Dravid do well, and it'll be nice to see that some classicists with the bat can still perform in this format of the game. And anytime Pietersen gets out cheaply it makes a good day a little better. :D
'Guess what?! You've got a fever and the only prescription... is more T20!' :giggle:

abbe o english bolo.. on topic, Dravid showed others who is the boss here.. pietersen is a joke ... he cant unite his own people.. how is he gonna work with strangers in BRC.. i dont want them to loose badly though cuz of Dravid and Kumble..

Guest Hiten.

Nothing funny. RD and AK saved BRC's ****, which is what they've been doing in the past too. I had no problems with BRC before Mallya decided to go berserk and make KP captain for a period of 2 weeks.

I dont why you guys hate on KP... That guy brought back England to play Test Match with us after 26/11.. Can you imagine Aussies or Kiwis doing that... according to cricinfo, KP called each and every player personally and got the full strength team to India.... that showed the world that India is indeed safe country... after that day, I respect English team...Some of you guys are Ghajini-kinda Short Term Memory loss patients...